Bellini will occupy Williams Island’s last remaining residential site. It will do so with uncommon flair and a design sensibility that will set it apart from every other residence on the Island. This 24-story boutique-style condominium will offer only 70 very exclusive and private residences. Each is a corner unit with its own private elevator and three generously proportioned bedrooms.
With its distinctive elliptical shape highlighted by wraparound glass balconies, Bellini is certain to become Williams Island’s signature building. You’ll enjoy sweeping water views in all directions, further enhanced by expansive balconies, 10-foot-high ceilings, and 12-foot ceilings in penthouses. Luxury abounds, including interior finishes featuring the finest appointments.
Wherever you reside in Bellini, you’ll enjoy incomparable luxury, fascinating design and incredible views
• 24-story tower offering only 70 exclusive residences, a maximum of 4 per floor
• Elegant entrance with porte-cochère and 24-hour valet parking
• Richly appointed lobby with 24-hour front desk staff and concierge
• Round-the-clock private security and computerized access systems
• A private elevator entry to your residence
• Three large bedrooms and 10-foot ceilings throughout
• “Corner” units with 2,300-2,700 square feet of space and panoramic exposures
• Wraparound, glass-railed balconies with unobstructed water views
• Top-of-the-line interior appointments, fixtures and appliances such as Sub-Zero and Poggenpohl
Everything about the Bellini living experience has been perfectly designed for your ultimate pleasure and well being
• Landscaped sundeck with resort-style pool and spa
• Fitness center with Men’s and Women’s locker rooms and saunas
• Media room for private screenings, plus a kids’ game room and lounge
• Steps away from the 106-berth Williams Island Marina and Williams Island Club featuring a spectacular health spa, swimming pool, 16-court tennis complex & dining
• Access to Williams Island Marina
• Private elevators
• 10’ ceilings *12’ ceilings in penthouses
• Superbly equipped fitness center with private locker rooms
• 24/7 Fully staffed front desk & concierge • 24-Hour valet
• Ability to combine two residences
Williams Island is known as “Florida’s Riviera” because it’s such a scenic and prestigious address
Residents enjoy living minutes from the world-famous Aventura Mall, anchored by Bloomingdale’s, Macy’s and Nordstrom. This year, the mall welcomes the arrival of legendary fashion house Louis Vuitton. Bellini is also close to the ultra-luxe Bal Harbour Shops and a short drive from the glamorous South Beach nightlife. Also nearby are great Atlantic beaches, the Intracoastal Waterway, Downtown Miami and the business hub of Brickell Avenue, as well as South Florida’s two major International Airports.
The Club boasts a 27,000-square-foot spa with a full menu of services. The Island Club Pool Bar & Grille offers delicious, healthy fare in an informal, open-air setting, and the Tennis Club boasts 16 hard and Har-Tru courts that light up for evening play. Private, semi-private and group lessons are available daily from world-class, certified tennis pros.
Learn more at www.WilliamsIslandClub.com
Living at Bellini gives you perfect access to the Williams island Marina, which boasts conveniences & amenities for even the most demanding boaters
A 10-foot-deep approach and calming Marine Basin create the perfect environment for your vessel. Member amenities include a full-service fitness club, spa, restaurants, tennis and:
• Deep water approach 10 MLW
• Parallel docking for yachts up to 160’
• 35’, 40’, 60’, 80’ and 100’ slips
• 23 slips with pump out in the North Marina
• Fueling of vessels permitted
• Cable TV, 24-hour security, phone & fax
• Marina staff with over 30 years of experience
Williams Island has come to be thought of as Florida’s Riviera, one of the area’s most pleasurable and prestigious places to live. And for those who relish great style and sophistication, you’ll feel more at home here than ever before. Bellini at Williams Island measures up to even the loftiest expectations for smart and gracious living. This is a setting at its most inspired and innovative, a blending of the classical and the contemporary that suffuses Bellini with elegance, vitality and magic.
• Williams Island Resort Style Club & Spa • Island Club Restaurant
• Pool side Café
• 16-Court Tennis Complex
• Private Yacht Club & Marina
From $1,100,000 – $3.7 Million
70 Large corner residences Range: 2,300 – 4,980 square feet
Oral representations cannot be relied upon as correctly stating the representations of the developer. for correct representations, reference should be made to the purchase agreement and the documents required by section 718.503, Florida statutes, to be furnished by a developer to a purchaser or lessee. Not an offering where prohibiting by state law. Prices subject to change without notice. Photography and artwork in this website might be stock photography used to depict the lifestyle to be achieved rather than any that may exist. We are pledged to the letter and spirit of us policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin.