Developer: Leviev Boymelgreen
Marquis Developers, LLC
Total Units: 292-unit luxury residences
Floor Plans: One + den, two, three, and four-bedroom units
Size range: 1,477sf to over 8,042sf
Prices and availability upon request.
Download a PDF brochure here
Marquis residences and Hotel offers the very luxurious and elegant residences in the heart of Downtown Miami, with waking distance to Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts and 15 minutes to Miami Beach.
Featuring amazing views of the bay, and city with 306 distinctive residences – including elegant single level apartments, airy two-level town homes, dramatic tower suites and the extraordinary 7,000 square foot penthouse – offer a dazzling lifestyle. The penthouse and upper level tower suites offer rooftop terraces with outdoor whirlpools; only select residences feature double height floor plans.
SUPERIOR DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
- Sweeping city and bay views through floor-to-ceiling, impact resistant glass doors and windows
- Expansive, eight-foot deep private balconies with glass railings
- 10-foot ceilings and 8-foot interior doors
- Flow-through floor plans – Extra-thick, noise reducing partition walls
- Ultra high-speed, oversized private elevators controlled by touchpad
- Residential service at-a-touch with smart-building software Building-wide high-speed wireless Internet
- Valet and secured residential self-parking
- Climate controlled residential storage facilities
- Tempo Miami Hotel amenities and the RockResorts Spa, Fitness Center & Sky Pool Deck, both managed by RockResorts, are available for enjoyment by Tempo guests as well as Marquis residents.
- Stylish lounge overlooking Museum Park and Biscayne Bay with distinct seating areas, signature cocktails, food service and live entertainment
- State-of-the-art meeting room facilities
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- 8,000 square foot RockResorts Spa and Fitness Center and 16,000 square foot Sky Pool Deck
ROCKRESORTS SPA, FITNESS CENTER & SKY POOL DECK
- Strength training room, cardio room and yoga/spinning studio
- State-of-the-art cardio machines, including treadmills, arc trainers, elliptical trainers, stationary bicycles and the latest strength training equipment
- Personal trainers on-site at all times to assist guests and owners with their health and wellness needs including fitness training and nutritional counseling
- Video screens with satellite programming in weight and cardio rooms
- Sauna, steam room, and plunge pools
- Whirlpools located on the Sky Pool Deck and inside the spa
- Full range of spa treatments includes massage and facial techniques from cultures around the world
- Private spa treatment suites for individuals, couples and bridal parties
- Ladies’ and gentlemen’s dressing rooms with private lockers
- Open air Sky Pool Deck with poolside light fare, Juice Bar, sunrise infinity pool and sunset lagoon-style pool
There is 56-key, all suite, boutique hotel within Marquis
Guest suites feature five-fixture bathrooms with separate water closets, separate showers and soaking tubs with views of Biscayne Bay; large walk-in closets; an exquisite bedding program; and, large flat-screen high-definition televisions
Oversized two-room suites offer separate seating and entertainment areas in addition to their sleeping quarters
- 24/7 doorman, bellman, security, valet
- Valet service to and from Miami International Airport in luxury sedans
- Room Service
- Private Drivers
- Car Washing
- Ticket purchases to Philharmonic, Theatre, Opera and Sporting Events
- After-hours Shopping Arrangements
Contact us now for more information!
Oral representations cannot be relied upon as correctly stating the representations of the developer. for correct representations, reference should be made to the purchase agreement and the documents required by section 718.503, Florida statutes, to be furnished by a developer to a purchaser or lessee. Not an offering where prohibiting by state law. Prices subject to change without notice. Photography and artwork in this website might be stock photography used to depict the lifestyle to be achieved rather than any that may exist. We are pledged to the letter and spirit of us policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin.