1100 Millecento 1100 S Miami Ave Miami, FL 33130
1100 Millecento is a 42-story luxury tower featuring 382 1 and 2 bedroom residences, located a couple of blocks away from the $1 billion Brickell City Centre. The residences feature top of the line appliances and designed kitchens and bathrooms.
Developer: Related Group
Interior Design: Pininfarina
Architect: Carlos Ott
Number of residences: 382
Number of Stories: 42
Residence: 500sf / 46.45 m² to 1,245 sf 115.66 m² interior space
1100 Millecento – Location
1100 Millecento – Building Amenities
Stylized amenities well-dressed by exotic woods and Italian leathers by Pininfarina, include a ninth floor elevated pool deck with a club room, state-of-the-art fitness center, private theatre and 42nd level rooftop infinity pool with private cabanas. Millecento is an unprecedented condo offering, elevating residential design to a new level of sophistication.
9th Floor Amenities
Millecento Gourmet Kitchens
- A premium selection of contemporary European-style cabinetry
- Imported stone counter tops with convenient breakfast bar in most residences
- Stainless steel appliance package with refrigerator/ freezer, glass cooktop/stove, built-in oven, multi-cycle whisper quiet dishwasher, built in -microwave with integrated vent hood and stackable washer and dryer
- Double stainless steel under mount sink, with single- lever European-style pullout faucet sprayer
- Imported designer porcelain tile floors.
1100 Millecento – Bathroom Features
- European-style cabinetry with exceptional detailing
- Imported stone counter tops
- Full size vanity mirrors with designer lighting
- Floors and wet walls clad in imported designer porcelain tile
- Designer bathroom fixtures and accessories
- Spacious soaking tub and glass enclosed shower
1100 Millecento boasts sleek interiors by famed Italian design firm Pininfarina—the legendary designers behind Ferrari, Maserati and Rolls-Royce avant-garde designs.
Architecture inspired by internationally celebrated architect Carlos Ott, best known in South Florida for his high end iconic condominium developments of Jade Beach, Jade Ocean and Artech. Ott’s designs continue to raise the bar in luxury residential developments and have commanded the highest prices in every location. His architectural rendition of Millecento with its pure curved lines will be the perfect complement to Pininfarina’s interiors.
1100 Millecento – Architect and Designer
About Carlos Ott Design
The unique style of his architecture is recognized in many countries through prestigious awards such as: Arts et Lettres and the Legion d´Honneur awarded in 1986 and 1988 respectively by Francois Mitterrand, the President of France, the Faculty of Architecture in Uruguay awarded him with the Gold Medal in 1990, the University of Washington with the Distinguished Alumni Award 1997, and the Museo de Bellas Artes in Buenos Aires with the Vitruvio Award, also in 1997.
About Pininfarina Design
With a history dating back to 1930, Pininfarina is based on values of creativity, experience and innovation without forgetting tradition. It combines avant-garde style and technical solutions aimed at functionality.
If Pininfarina is known worldwide for car design, Pininfarina Extra (a Company specialized in product and interior design, architecture and aeronautics) expresses its design philosophy in all areas of life where beauty combines with elegance, essentiality and comfort.
Founded in 1986 and led by Paolo Pininfarina, President and CEO, Pininfarina Extra is located in Cambiano (Turin). Its partners include leading Companies such as Acer, Alenia Aeronautica, Coca-Cola, Jacuzzi, Juventus, Lavazza, Snaidero and Unilever.
Brickell Flatiron Residences
Click here or above to visit Brickell Flatiron Residences.