400 Sunny Isles 400 Sunny Isles Blvd Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
400 Sunny Isles
400 Sunny Isles is a luxury building featuring 230 exclusive residences designed by Chad Oppenheim, enjoy incredible views of the ocean and Intracoastal from every residence. The project feature a full service marina spanning over 600 feet of bay frontage.
Nighborhood: Sunny Isles Real Estate
Developer: Key International
Architect: Chad Oppenheim
Number of residences: 230
Number of floors:25
Unit sizes: starting from 1,542 to 3,500 sf (150 to 345 m²)
Bay frontage: 640 feet (292 meters)
Contact us for more information or to schedule a private preview
400 Sunny Isles – Location
400 Sunny Isles Building Features
- Full-time concierge
- 24-hour complimentary valet parking
- 24-hour attended and camera-monitored security powered by the latest surveillance equipment
- State-of-the-art business center and multi-purpose media and meeting rooms
- Party and entertainment lounge
- Secure undercover garage with assigned parking
- Bike and jet ski storage
- Private residential marina, the area’s largest, with dry and wet dock slips available
- Marina fully-equipped and serviced with special marine concierge program
- Immediate access to the Intracoastal Waterway, Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean, just minutes from Haulover, one bridge away
- Fractional yacht ownership offered
- Boat rentals available
- On-site activity coordinators available to help residents chose from a variety of amenities
- Never-before-available amenities including: boating, kite surfing, wind surfing, scuba diving, jet skiing, fishing, snorkeling, kayaking, water skiing, and biking
BEACH CAR SERVICE
- Private GEMCARs, eco-friendly luxury golf carts, available to chauffeur residents to and from the beach or Oleta River State Park
SPA AND REJUVENATION CENTER
- Co-ed and private spa with saunas, steam rooms, three waterfall Jacuzzis with distinct temperatures, and a unique Rejuvenation Center offering the latest techniques in relaxation and beauty treatments
- Bay front, state-of-the-art fitness center with aerobic/yoga room, offering the latest in both traditional and cutting-edge exercise equipment, including Power Plate® machines
- Two clay courts and access to lessons from the area’s best tennis pros
- Olympic-style pool, cascading infinity-edge, T-shaped pool
- Submerged aqua beds and hip cabanas for chic sunbathing as well as submerged wet bar with swim-up service
- Heated Whirpool spa, nestled within the cooler waters of the pool
PRIVATE BAYFRONT BEACH
- The Sandbox, a yacht and beach club bistro with a relaxed lounge atmosphere, featuring a bay front beach with sand floors, sunset pool and cozy cabanas
400 Sunny Isles Residence Features
- Flow-through residences with floor-to-ceiling and wall-to-wall glass
- Pre-wired for state-of-the-art communication systems
- Enhanced soundproof quality between units
- The latest advances in materials and technology integrate top-of-the-line appliances behind European cabinetry
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Washer and dryer
- Designer bath fixtures and faucets
- Direct elevator access from parking garage to residence levels
- Penthouse rooftop garden terraces with Whirlpool spa and steam room
- Lofts and selected residences with private pools and gardens
- Top-of-the-line European bathroom finishes ensure an optimal mix of style, high performance and efficiency that transform your bath into a harmonic and invigorating home spa oasis.
- Every effort has been taken to offer residents the maximum exposure of natural light and the ability to enjoy the sweeping vistas from their baths.
- Units come with showers either directly facing the window or “sexy showers,” which are full glass enclosures facing the bedroom with half-frosted glass ensuring privacy, yet allowing natural light to flow in.
- The oversized soaking tubs offer built-in storage and the sinks cantilever over the counters creating sleek and sophisticated lines.
- The faucets and fixtures are of the most current trend-setting European styles, created by world-renowned designers such as Phillippe Stark.
The latest materials and technology have been selected to delicately integrate top-of-the-line European appliances behind stylishly appointed European cabinetry and countertops. A seamless transition between design, functionality and energy efficiency are ensured to accentuate the beauty of your gourmet kitchen.
Dedicated to “Green” efforts, the utmost care and concern have been taken to select eco-friendly products manufactured with bio-friendly materials that promote true energy efficiency.
The Liebherr refrigerator, the market’s most energy-efficient, offers three distinct temperature zones; the refrigerator, the freezer and the ultimate BioFresh technology featuring a set temperature of 32OF, keeping food fresh up to 3 times longer. It also boasts the revolutionary supercool and superfrost features that allow for immediate changes to a desired temperature.
The SMEG induction cooktop with super power burner technology uses 50% less energy and promotes safety. By heating the cookware and food, but not the cooktop itself to avoid burning, its advanced technology enables keeping a desired temperature. Since the surface never gets hot, the cleaning process is also quick and easy.
The Renzo Piano oven, designed by world-renowned Architect Renzo Piano, is a true convection energy-efficient multifunction oven, featuring the most pure, simple and delicate lines, built entirely of stainless steel.
400 Sunny Isles Penthouse Rooftops
400 Sunny Isles Penthouses feature expansive terraces with beautiful intracoastal views
- Latest technology in communication systems for fingertip control from touch-screen panels in each residence • One-touch access available to all building amenities
- Effortless control of home features, such as temperature, lighting and audio from touch panel
Technology features prominently in each residence, pre-wired for state-of-the-art communication systems, as well as throughout the entire building with wireless Internet.
A personal fingertip control panel in each unit makes it easy to call up your yacht on a beautiful day or schedule a Power Plate® fitness training session. Imagine controlling all home features such as temperature, lighting, music and blinds with the touch of a button, in addition to all of 400’s services and amenities, from the comfort of your own home.
400 Sunny Isles Design
- Designed by renowned Architect Chad Oppenheim
- Working drawings by Architect of Record Kobi Karp
- A waterfront haven, stretching an expansive 640 feet directly on Biscayne Bay
- Two impressive 20-story glass towers with a total of 230 units, each with direct bay, ocean and park views
- Designed by Urbanica Group, an open-air arrival courtyard boasts exotic woods, greenery and ponds of Koi fish
- Impressive underground Zen gardens of sand, stone and crystal clear water are housed beneath a glass floor in each of the tower’s private lobbies