Auberge Fort Lauderdale condos for sale – 2200 North Ocean Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33305
AUBERGE FORT LAUDERDALE
Auberge Fort Lauderdale is luxury residences and resort complex comprised of 2 towers, 171 luxury residences featuring 1, 2 and 3 bedroom residences with gourmet kitchens, top of the line appliances and signature bathrooms designed by the award-winning, Meyer Davis Studio. Enjoy amazing ocean views and enjoy 450′ feet on the ocean with exclusive amenities and services catered to the wealth.
The Auberge Resorts Collection is a diverse portfolio of exceptional properties in some of the world’s finest destinations. Each property provides a completely immersive experience unlike anything else, carefully crafted to reflect their spectacular locales. Auberge features more 12 destinations within US and abroad including Mexico, Caribbean, and Fiji.
All of the Auberge Resort Collection properties are characterized by intimate, understated elegance surrounded by magnificent natural settings. Locally inspired cuisine utilizes the very best regional ingredients, while spa experiences enhance one’s inner well-being.
Neighborhood: Fort Lauderdale Real Estate
Development Partners: The Related Group, Fortune International Group, Fairwinds Group
Architect: Nichols Brosch Wurst Wolfe & Associates
Interior Design: Meyer Davis
Total number of residences: 171 (56 – North Tower, 115 – South Tower)
Site area: 4.6 acres
Linear Feet On The Ocean: 450’Feet (137.16 meters)
Estimated Maintenance: $0.95 – $1.00/sq.ft
Completion: Late 2017
AUBERGE FORT LAUDERDALE LOCATION
Dramatic entry lobby
24 hour concierge, valet and security
AUBERGE FORT LAUDERDALE BUILDING
- Exquisite location directly on 450 linear feet of pristine beachfront in Fort Lauderdale
- Iconic architecture by Nichols Brosch Wurst Wolfe & Associates
- Lush landscaping throughout the property
- Grand porte cochère with stunning water features
- Exquisitely appointed public spaces designed by the award-winning firm Meyer Davis Studio
- Curated collection of contemporary art selected to complement resident amenity spaces throughout the property
- Minutes from Fort Lauderdale Airport, luxury shopping, marinas, and more
Spa by the pool
AUBERGE FORT LAUDERDALE EXCLUSIVE SERVICES & AMENITIES
- Personalized concierge services to assist residents in accessing the most desirable social, entertainment, and lifestyle experiences in Fort Lauderdale and beyond
- 24/7 valet parking and security
- Multiple swimming pools overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- Multiple world-class restaurants
- Private pool and beach club services and amenities including cabanas and food and beverage service
- World-class Spa by Auberge offering all-natural beauty and relaxation treatments inspired by the local environment within a tranquil and soothing atmosphere
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center overlooking the pool deck and Atlantic Ocean with dedicated studios for yoga and meditation
- Club Room with multimedia facilities, billiards, and gaming tables
- Children’s Playroom – Library
- Business Center
Restaurant by the pool
Spa and treatment rooms
Fully furnished exclusive cabanas
AUBERGE FORT LAUDERDALE RESIDENCES
- Flow-through floor plans with 9’6” ceiling heights and floor-to-ceiling windows with breathtaking views of the city, Atlantic Ocean, and the Intracoastal Waterway
- Unobstructed northern views from all residences above the 2nd floor
- Oversized terraces with private pools in select residences – Private elevator access to the residences
- Separate service entrance in select residences
- Kitchens designed with Italian cabinetry, stone countertops, Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances, and an integrated espresso / cappuccino maker
- Master bathrooms feature a deep soaking tub and Walk-in closets in master bedrooms
- Laundry room with full size washer and dryer
- Smart-home technology
- Pre-wired for high-speed Internet access and Wi-Fi
Penthouses with rooftop terraces
INTERIOR DESIGN BY MEYER DAVIS STUDIO
Meyer Davis Studio Inc. is an award-winning New York City-based design boutique specializing in residential, hospitality, retail, and workplace environments. Meyer Davis has worked its charm on such prestigious hotels as Paramount in New York City, with current commissions including 1 Hotel & Homes South Beach in Miami, W Hotel Mexico City, and Capri Hotel Southampton.
AUBERGE FORT LAUDERDALE DEVELOPMENT TEAM
Jorge M. Pérez, The Related Group is the nation’s leading developer of multifamily residences. Under his direction, as well as the leadership of Carlos Rosso, President of the Condominium Development Division, The Related Group and its affiliates have redefined the South Florida landscape. The Related Group’s developments are often distinguished by groundbreaking partnerships with world-renowned architects, designers, and artists, resulting in residential properties that are recognized as urban landmarks. Its many distinctive properties in South Florida include Icon Brickell, The Plaza, One Miami, Murano, Apogee, Ocean IV, Trump Hollywood, and Las Olas Beach Club. Properties currently in development include One Ocean, Marea, Millecento, IconBay, Beachwalk, Hyde Resort and Residences Hollywood, SLS Hotel & Residences Brickell, and SLS LUX.
Edgardo Defortuna, Fortune International Group has set new industry standards ever since founding the company in 1983. Today, the name Fortune International Group is synonymous with excellence and an unwavering commitment to quality and customer service in the world of luxury real estate. Fortune is a recognized leader in both the development and sales and marketing of South Florida luxury real estate. The company’s developments include Jade Residences at Brickell Bay; 1200 Brickell; Artech; Le Meridian Sunny Isles Beach; Jade Beach and Jade Ocean. In collaboration with The Related Group, Fortune International
Andy Mitchell, The Fairwinds Group, a real estate acquisition, development, and management company based in Fort Lauderdale. Fairwinds acquired the original Ireland’s Inn site and procured a number of adjacent properties consolidating the site to 4.6 acres, upon which Auberge Beach Residences & Spa Fort Lauderdale is now being developed. Over the past 40 years, members of the Fairwinds management team have spent significant time in the hospitality and consumer products manufacturing areas.
Mark Harmon, Auberge Resorts, a privately held boutique luxury hospitality company with expertise in envisioning, conceptualizing, positioning, and managing prestigious hotels, resorts, residence clubs, and branded residences. The company’s award-winning portfolio of properties in North America and the Caribbean includes Auberge Du Soleil and Calistoga Ranch in California’s Napa Valley, Hotel Jerome in Aspen, Colorado and Esperanza in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
All credits to Alberge Fort Lauderdale sales team, Related Group, Fortune International and The Fairwinds Group.
ORAL REPRESENTATIONS CANNOT BE RELIED UPON AS CORRECTLY STATING REPRESENTATIONS OF THE DEVELOPER. FOR CORRECT REPRESENTATIONS, MAKE REFERENCE TO THIS BROCHURE AND TO THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY SECTION 718.503, FLORIDA STATUTES, TO BE FURNISHED BY A DEVELOPER TO A BUYER OR LESSEE. OBTAIN THE PROPERTY REPORT REQUIRED BY FEDERAL LAW AND READ IT BEFORE SIGNING.
All artist’s or architectural conceptual renderings, plans, specifications, features, dimensions, amenities, existing or future views and photos depicted or otherwise described herein are based upon preliminary development plans, and all and are subject to architectural revisions and other changes, without notice, in the manner provided in the purchase agreement and the offering circular. All features listed for the residences are representative only, and the Developer reserves the right, without notice to or approval by the Buyer, to make changes or substitutions of equal or better quality for any features, materials and equipment which are included with the unit. The dimensions of units stated or shown in brochures will vary from the dimensions that would be determined based upon the description of the Unit boundaries set forth in the Declaration of Condominium. This website does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy a unit in the condominium. No solicitation, offer or sale of a unit in the condominium will be made in any jurisdiction in which such activity would be unlawful prior to any required registration therein. We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing throughout the Nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, sex, religion, handicap, familial status or national origin.
Not an offering where prohibiting by state law. Prices subject to change without notice. Photography and artwork in this website is for informational purposes and might be stock photography and renderings used to depict the lifestyle to be achieved rather than any that may exist. We are pledged to the letter and spirit of us policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin. investinmiami.com is not affiliated to any other website or entity. The images herein belongs to the developer and is being used in collaboration with their sales and marketing to promote such properties. Click here for our full legal disclosure