Auberge Fort Lauderdale condos for sale – 2200 North Ocean Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33305
AUBERGE FORT LAUDERDALE
Auberge Fort Lauderdale is luxury boutique project comprised of 2 towers, 171 luxury residences featuring 1, 2 and 3 bedroom with gourmet kitchens, top of the line appliances and signature bathrooms designed by the award-winning, Meyer Davis Studio. Enjoy dramatic ocean views and enjoy 450′ feet on the ocean with exclusive amenities and services catered to the wealth.
Neighborhood: Fort Lauderdale Real Estate
Development Partners: The Related Group, Fortune International Group, Fairwinds Group
Architect: Nichols Brosch Wurst Wolfe & Associates
Interior Design: Meyer Davis
Total number of residences: 171 (56 – North Tower, 115 – South Tower)
Site area: 4.6 acres
Linear Feet On The Ocean: 450’Feet (137.16 meters)
Estimated Maintenance: $0.95 – $1.00/sq.ft
Completion: Late 2017
Contact us for more information or to schedule a private preview
AUBERGE FORT LAUDERDALE LOCATION
AVAILABLE RESIDENCES AT AUBERGE
Auberge Resorts Collection
The Auberge Resorts Collection is a diverse portfolio of exceptional properties in some of the world’s finest destinations. Each property provides a completely immersive experience unlike anything else, carefully crafted to reflect their spectacular locales. Auberge features more 12 destinations within US and abroad including Mexico, Caribbean, and Fiji.
All of the Auberge Resort Collection properties are characterized by intimate, understated elegance surrounded by magnificent natural settings. Locally inspired cuisine utilizes the very best regional ingredients, while spa experiences enhance one’s inner well-being.
Dramatic entry lobby
24 hour concierge, valet and security
AUBERGE FORT LAUDERDALE BUILDING
- Exquisite location directly on 450 linear feet of pristine beachfront in Fort Lauderdale
- Iconic architecture by Nichols Brosch Wurst Wolfe & Associates
- Lush landscaping throughout the property
- Grand porte cochère with stunning water features
- Exquisitely appointed public spaces designed by the award-winning firm Meyer Davis Studio
- Curated collection of contemporary art selected to complement resident amenity spaces throughout the property
- Minutes from Fort Lauderdale Airport, luxury shopping, marinas, and more
Spa by the pool
AUBERGE FORT LAUDERDALE EXCLUSIVE SERVICES & AMENITIES
- Personalized concierge services to assist residents in accessing the most desirable social, entertainment, and lifestyle experiences in Fort Lauderdale and beyond
- 24/7 valet parking and security
- Multiple swimming pools overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- Multiple world-class restaurants
- Private pool and beach club services and amenities including cabanas and food and beverage service
- World-class Spa by Auberge offering all-natural beauty and relaxation treatments inspired by the local environment within a tranquil and soothing atmosphere
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center overlooking the pool deck and Atlantic Ocean with dedicated studios for yoga and meditation
- Club Room with multimedia facilities, billiards, and gaming tables
- Children’s Playroom – Library
- Business Center
Restaurant by the pool
Spa and treatment rooms
Fully furnished exclusive cabanas
AUBERGE FORT LAUDERDALE RESIDENCES
- Flow-through floor plans with 9’6” ceiling heights and floor-to-ceiling windows with breathtaking views of the city, Atlantic Ocean, and the Intracoastal Waterway
- Unobstructed northern views from all residences above the 2nd floor
- Oversized terraces with private pools in select residences – Private elevator access to the residences
- Separate service entrance in select residences
- Kitchens designed with Italian cabinetry, stone countertops, Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances, and an integrated espresso / cappuccino maker
- Master bathrooms feature a deep soaking tub and Walk-in closets in master bedrooms
- Laundry room with full size washer and dryer
- Smart-home technology
- Pre-wired for high-speed Internet access and Wi-Fi
AUBERGE FORT LAUDERDALE RESIDENCES
Floor Plans are available upon request
Penthouses with rooftop terraces
INTERIOR DESIGN BY MEYER DAVIS STUDIO
Meyer Davis Studio Inc. is an award-winning New York City-based design boutique specializing in residential, hospitality, retail, and workplace environments. Meyer Davis has worked its charm on such prestigious hotels as Paramount in New York City, with current commissions including 1 Hotel & Homes South Beach in Miami, W Hotel Mexico City, and Capri Hotel Southampton.
AUBERGE FORT LAUDERDALE DEVELOPMENT TEAM
Jorge M. Pérez, The Related Group is the nation’s leading developer of multifamily residences. Under his direction, as well as the leadership of Carlos Rosso, President of the Condominium Development Division, The Related Group and its affiliates have redefined the South Florida landscape. The Related Group’s developments are often distinguished by groundbreaking partnerships with world-renowned architects, designers, and artists, resulting in residential properties that are recognized as urban landmarks. Its many distinctive properties in South Florida include Icon Brickell, The Plaza, One Miami, Murano, Apogee, Ocean IV, Trump Hollywood, and Las Olas Beach Club. Properties currently in development include One Ocean, Marea, Millecento, IconBay, Beachwalk, Hyde Resort and Residences Hollywood, SLS Hotel & Residences Brickell, and SLS LUX.
Edgardo Defortuna, Fortune International Group has set new industry standards ever since founding the company in 1983. Today, the name Fortune International Group is synonymous with excellence and an unwavering commitment to quality and customer service in the world of luxury real estate. Fortune is a recognized leader in both the development and sales and marketing of South Florida luxury real estate. The company’s developments include Jade Residences at Brickell Bay; 1200 Brickell; Artech; Le Meridian Sunny Isles Beach; Jade Beach and Jade Ocean. In collaboration with The Related Group, Fortune International
Andy Mitchell, The Fairwinds Group, a real estate acquisition, development, and management company based in Fort Lauderdale. Fairwinds acquired the original Ireland’s Inn site and procured a number of adjacent properties consolidating the site to 4.6 acres, upon which Auberge Beach Residences & Spa Fort Lauderdale is now being developed. Over the past 40 years, members of the Fairwinds management team have spent significant time in the hospitality and consumer products manufacturing areas.
Mark Harmon, Auberge Resorts, a privately held boutique luxury hospitality company with expertise in envisioning, conceptualizing, positioning, and managing prestigious hotels, resorts, residence clubs, and branded residences. The company’s award-winning portfolio of properties in North America and the Caribbean includes Auberge Du Soleil and Calistoga Ranch in California’s Napa Valley, Hotel Jerome in Aspen, Colorado and Esperanza in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
All credits to Alberge Fort Lauderdale sales team, Related Group, Fortune International and The Fairwinds Group.