Baltus House 4250 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33137
Baltus House is a contemporary building with just 167 exclusive 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms residences from 520 to 1720 sf (48 – 159 m²) the building feature curated art throughout the common areas. Baltus House is located in the heart of the sought after Miami Design District featuring upscale shopping and dining.
Neighborhood: Miami Real Estate, Miami Design District
Developer: Related Group
Architect: Cohen Freedman Encinosa & Associates Architects
Interior Design: Baltus Design
General Contractor: Beauchamp Construction
Number of Units: 167
Number of floors: 15
Unit Sizes: From 520 to 1720 s.f. (48 – 159 m²)
Year build: 2015
Rental Policy: 30 days minimum
Baltus House Location
Steps away from Miami’s iconic Design District and prestigious Bay Point waterfront community, Baltus House is located 5-10 minutes away from most of Miami’s great destinations, including Miami Beach, Downtown, Wynwood Arts District, Miami International Airport, and it is literally steps away from the Shops at Midtown and Miami’s Design District, currently undergoing a $312 million renovation as it becomes home to some of the biggest names in fashion retail offering a uniquely new urban chic street retail experience, mixing high-end fashion, home design and an exquisite array of fine dining establishments.
Ballots House is located five minutes from the Miami Design District, home of the most luxurious brands and Midtown Miami.
The tower’s undulating façade, inspired by the rippling waves of the bay, reflects the artistic nature of Miami with sleek style. Designed by the international award-winning firm Arquitectonica, all front residences offer complete flow-through floor plans with breathtaking views from the floor to ceiling windows. Top it all with every building amenity imaginable.
Baltus House Residences Sizes
Studios 520 – 620 Sq. Ft (48 – 58 m2)
1BD/1BA 700 – 800 Sq. Ft (65 – 74 m2)
2BD/2BA 1,200 – 1,420 Sq. Ft (111.50 – 132 m2)
3BD/2BA 1,520 – 1,720 Sq. Ft (141.21 – 160 m²)
Baltus House Building Features and Amenities
- Elegant lobby exquisitely appointed by Baltus with sleek contemporary designer furnishings and finishes, alongside beautiful artwork from highly acclaimed artist Lluis Barba, part of Jorge Perez art collection
- Elevated 7th floor level amenities resort deck fully loaded with pool cabanas around a heated pool and spa and beautifully landscaped sun terrace with stunning bay views and the Miami Skyline.
- Roof level amenities including 2 spas, a summer kitchen and lounge area overlooking stunning views of Biscayne Bay
and the city skyline
- Oversized balconies for maximum enjoyment of the Florida lifestyle
- Permanent installation of curated art collection throughout the building’s public spaces
- Exclusive concierge staff and services with convenient mail and receiving desk
- One assigned parking space included with each residence within a secured parking garage
- High-speed internet access in all public areas
- Imported porcelain tile flooring at kitchen and bathrooms
- 24-hour attended security services and controlled access
Pool overlooking the bay
Baltus House Residences Features
Explore the unique luxury that happens when exceptional design aesthetics meet thoughtfully appointed conveniences. Gourmet exhibition kitchens with imported cabinetry and natural stone countertops flow seamlessly into living areas – leading the eye and the scene out to spacious balconies. The lines between indoor and outdoor living are gone here at Baltus House. All of these move-in- ready units have been created to make a powerful design statement.
- Open-concept contemporary floor plans featuring studios and several choices of one bedrooms and two-bedroom residences with designer wall-to-wall carpeting throughout living, dining & bedrooms
- Wide private terraces with glass railings for unobstructed views, accessible from the living and bedroom areas of most residences
- Dazzling city views and partial Biscayne Bay views from select residences
- Energy efficient, tinted impact resistant floor to ceiling sliding glass doors and windows
- Spacious walk-in wardrobes in most residences
- Individually controlled energy efficient air conditioning system
- Sprinkler fire-protection system
- Advanced Technology “Smart Building” pre wired for Wi-Fi high speed internet, data/voice cable TV access
Baltus House Gourmet Kitchens
- A premium selection of contemporary European cabinetry
- Imported solid surface counter tops with convenient breakfast bar in some residences
- Stainless steel appliance package with refrigerator/ freezer, stove glass cooktop, built-in oven, multi-cycle quiet
dishwasher, built in microwave with integrated vent hood and stackable washer and dryer
- Double stainless steel under-mount sink, with single-lever European-style pullout faucet sprayer
- Imported designer porcelain tile floor
Baltus House Bathroom Features
- European cabinetry with exceptional detailing
- Imported solid surface counter tops
- Full size vanity mirrors
- Floors and wet walls clad in imported designer porcelain tile
- Designer bathroom fixtures and accessories
Dedicated to innovative fashion, design, architecture, and dining experiences, the Miami Design District is the epicenter of avant- garde living in South Florida. Baltus House, of course, is the crowning achievement of the area – as envisioned by the esteemed Baltus Collection, a long-time Design District resident.
Craig Robins’s $312 million master plan to transform the city’s Design District into the neighbourhood of choice for luxury retailers. By the end of 2015, 100 brands will have stores in the Miami Design District, including Louis Vuitton, Hermès, Cartier, Tom Ford, Emilio Pucci, Berluti and Fendi. Importantly, the mixed-use neighbourhood will blend commerce with culture, welcoming new restaurants — 15 to 20 over the next two and a half years — upscale condos, and 12 public art installations.