151 SE 1st Street, Miami, FL
Centro Miami is a 37 story luxury tower featuring 352 loft style apartments designed Sieger Suarez. Count with top of the line appliances and designed kitchens. Centro Miami is located in the heart of Downtown Miami, steps away from public transportation.
Neighborhood: Downtown Miami
Developer: Newgard Development Group
Architect: The Sieger Suarez Architectural Partnership
Interior Design: Fuse Project
Number of stories: 37
Number of residences: 352 loft-style
Ceiling height: 9 ft
Centro Miami – Location
Close to Biscayne Boulevard, Bayfront Park, and the waters of Biscayne Bay, and adjacent to the Miami Riverfront, Centro is located in the absolute epicenter of downtown Miami. Here, the worlds of law, government, retail, jewelry, fashion, education, international cuisine, nightlife, come together in Miami’s original urban environment.
As well, Centro Miami is on the leading edge of artistic expression and entertainment with its prime location just steps from the Gusman Center for the Performing Arts, Bayfront Amphitheatre, and the American Airlines Arena, home to the 2012 champion Miami Heat – from world-renowned concerts to intimate events and shows, to championship level sports and seasonal festivals, Centro is at the crossroads of what’s new and happening in Miami.
From its high-visibility corner along downtown SE 1st street, Centro also offers unparalleled access to Government Center and the Courthouses, the jewelry district and the historic Seybold Building, and the thriving shops and nightlife of Bayside and the Biscayne Corridor and top performances at the Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. And, with convenient proximity to the MetroMover and Metrorail – Centro Loft present the chance to connect with all that makes Miami great.
Centro Miami – Design
As one of the first all-new exclusively all-loft concepts to come to downtown Miami, Centro is the latest innovation to city living from Newgard Development Group. Known for its forward-thinking approach to development, Newgard continues to rethink what is possible by delivering new, unexpected projects that add multidimensional appeal to the areas in which they are built. Centro Miami will be a contemporary tower is yet another landmark example of this philosophy.
With its clean lines and modern materials, Centro is a natural addition to Miami’s contemporary skyline. Yet, at the same time, its footprint and urban street front position are made more accessible by the award-winning architecture of Sieger Suarez Architectural Partnership. Light, open, airy loft-style residences are highlighted by 10-foot ceilings and a host of high-end finishes befitting an all-new building in Miami’s thriving city center.
Hip features and resident amenities include a private pool, state- of-the-art gym, upper and lower resident lounges, private bike and bike storage, a potential dedicated Car2Go hub, ground-floor retail, and an anchor restaurant both redefine and epitomize the new, connected downtown experience.
Centro Miami is a collection of approximately 352 loft-style residences arranged across 37 floors in the heart of downtown Miami. Though designed in true loft style, with wide-open floor plans and minimal interior walls, residences range from 500 square feet to 1100 square feet.
All residences will offer commanding views of downtown skyline and/or Biscayne Bay, with unrivaled proximity to connections for transportation, entertainment, shopping, culture and more.
- World recognized interior designer Fuse Project
- Exceptional downtown location just blocks from Biscayne Bay
- Bold, contemporary architecture by The Sieger Suarez Architectural Partnership
- High-visibility street frontage in the heart of Downtown Miami
- Connected urban living – retail, restaurants, sports, dining, entertainment, and numerous transportation options all within walking distance
- Cutting-edge eco-friendly technology
- Two-Story Penthouse Recreation Area
- Exclusive residents-only club room for gatherings and events
- State-of-the-art private gym facilities with spa area, cardio and weight-training equipment
- Bicycle lending program for residents
- Car2go hub station
- Ground-floor anchor restaurant and retail space
- Triple-height lobby entrance
- 24-Hour reception desk
- Access Secured key-fob entry access
- Full service valet parking
- High-speed controlled elevators
- Exclusive outdoor pet area with access controlled entry and exit
- Rooftop pool level
Centro Miami – Residence Features
- Spacious loft-style layouts with minimal walls/room divisions
- Decorator ready units (finished bathrooms & kitchens)
- Oversized closets
- Custom kitchen and bathroom fixtures
- Imported stone countertops and backsplashes
- Stainless-steel, energy-smart appliances
- Italian kitchen and bathroom cabinetry
- Dramatic 10 ft. exposed and elevated ceiling in units
- Energy-efficient, sound-reducing floor-to-ceiling windows
- Separate showers and soaking tubs in select units
- Modern light fixtures
- High-efficiency air conditioning units
- Finished concrete flooring
Newgard Development Group
The partners of Newgard Development Group have spent 15 years in the South Florida real estate market. Founded by Harvey Hernandez, Newgard’s highly skilled associates bring more than 40 years of combined experience in development, design and construction. Hallmarks of the Newgard approach to development include innovative luxury buildings in desirable, centrally located neighborhoods, pedestrian-oriented lifestyles and cutting-edge amenities.
Property designs reflect a commitment to relevant architectural detailing and the attitudes of residents. By focusing on the unique qualities of each project, Newgard is able to ensure superior quality with exacting attention to detail, exceptional finishes and timely completion, every time. Newgard’s recent projects include, Brickell House and Solaris, both in Brickell, Gallery Art in the Miami Arts District and City Palms in Downtown West Palm Beach.
The Sieger Suarez Architectural Partnership enjoys a distinguished 30-year reputation for award-winning, design-forward architecture. Among its wide spectrum of project experience, which encompasses over ten billion dollars’ worth of residential real estate, The Partnership has designed many of the most prestigious, successful and award-winning projects in South Florida. These include Brickell House, The St. Regis Bal Harbour, Apogee in South Beach and Trump International Sonesta Beach Resort in Sunny Isles.
Fuse project is an award-winning San Francisco based design agency. Founded by Yves Behar in 1999, the studio provides the full scope of design services including industrial design, branding, UI and UX across a wide array of industries.
Unit A – 2 Bedrooms 2 Baths 1,131 sq.ft
Unit B – 2 Bedrooms 2 Baths 920 sq.ft
Unit C – 2 Bedrooms 1 Bath 822 sq.ft.
Unit D – 1 Bedroom 1 Bath 691 sq.ft.
Unit E1 – 1 Bedroom 1 Bath 654 sq.ft.
Unit F – 1 Bedroom 1 Bath 642 sq.ft.
Unit G – 1 Bedroom 1 Bath 500 sq.ft
Unit H – 1 Bedroom 1 Bath 500 sq.ft