City 24 350 NE 24 St Miami, FL 33137
City 24 is a 15 story building featuring 119 one and two bedroom residences all featuring Italian gourmet kitchens and stainless steel appliances. In addition to 19,000 square feet of retail/office space on two levels.
Designed by architects Revuelta Vega Leon, the tower is an L-shaped building with huge terraces, some as large as 1000 feet, taking advantage of water and city views. Revuelta Vega Leon is an architecture firm based in Miami, Florida.
They are known for several high rise projects in south Florida including 900 Biscayne Bay, Bristol Tower, and Jade Ocean. The company is run by Nestor Vega and Bert Leon.
Community: Miami Midtown
Architect: Revuelta, Vega, Leon
Photography: Niels Johansen
Views: Bay and City
Year Built: 2007
Bedrooms: 1 & 2
Residence Size: 652 – 1360 Sq.Ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Total Residences: 119
Number of Stories: 15
Contact us now for more information!
City 24 – Midtown Miami Condos
City 24 is located in the heart of the emerging Miami Arts District at the SE corner of Biscayne Blvd. and NE 24th street.
City 24 – Residence Features
- 10-foot high ceilings in all residences
- Floor-to-ceiling tinted impact-resistant sliding-glass doors
- Expansive private balconies and terraces
- Spacious walk-in closets
- European custom cabinetry
- Stainless steel appliances
- Marble baths with designer fixtures and fine European custom cabinetry
- Energy-efficient air conditioning and heating system
- Spectacular views
City 24 – Building Features
- Two-story entrance lobby with 24-hour security and concierge
- Tropically landscaped 15,000 sq. ft. pool area and sun deck
- Heated pool and Jacuzzi spa
- Yoga studio
- Multi-purpose club room
- Fitness Center with state-of-the-art equipment, locker rooms, showers and sauna
- State-of-the-art fire safety and sprinkler system
- Business center with wireless hi-speed internet capability
- Covered parking garage with security access controls
- Secured air-conditioned storage units
- Media room