Gables Village is a collection of 48 appointed Villas, Flats and Loft residences inspired by George Merrick’s Spanish architectural design. The residences feature designed kitchen and bathrooms with top of the line Bosch and Sub-zero appliances.
Neighborhood: Coral Gables
Developer: MG Developer, Miami, LLC
Architects: De La Guardia Victoria Architects & Urbanists
Creative Development Team: Jenny Ducret & Roxana Victoria
Builder: Torre Construction and Development
Artistic Component: Glorietas inspired by Ibero-American
Number of residences: 48
Number of bedrooms: 2 to 3 bedroom
Gables Village Location
Coral Gables offers a unique lifestyle experience including fine dining, shopping, parks and golf courses. Gables Village is located in the heart of The City steps away from the Coral Gables business district, Miracle Mile, Riviera Country Club and the Biltmore Hotel.
Gables Village project encompasses an entire city block.
Townhouse and Garden
Designed Kitchens with top of the line Sub-Zero Bosh appliances
Villas and lofts feature gas and flats electric cooktops.
Gables Village feature lush landscaped gardens, parks and fountains throughout the project, plus Fitness center, spa and community pool.
Door and Windows
- High-end hurricane rated windows and doors in bronze finish
- Wide bi-folding terrace doors & French terrace door
- Wood-plank front door finished
Kitchen and pantry
- Italian Kitchen
- Stone countertops and backsplash
- High-end appliances
- Undercount stainless steel sink
- Natural stone floors
- Italian double Vanities in stained wood with natural stone countertops
- Walk-in shower and free standing tub
- High-end fixtures including faucets, shower-heads, and toilet
- Separate water closet
- Natural stone floors
- Custome wood cabinets in stained wood with natural stone countertops
- High-end fixtures including faucets, shower-head, and toilet
- Laminated cabinets in white
- Large washer and dryer
- Deep laundry sink
Gables Village Floor Plans
Floor plans are available upon request.
Purchasing a residence at Gables Village
When purchasing a new construction project, there is an initial deposit due. Further deposits are made as the construction progresses. When you sign a developer contract you have 15 days recision period get familiar with the project and evaluate the offering. During this period the buyer may cancel at any time and have his deposit refunded.
Contact us below for additional information, prices and availability.