Iris on the Bay
Iris on the Bay 25 North Shore Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33141
Iris on the Bay
Iris on the Bay is a collection of 43 Fee Simple, Townhomes with 3 and 4 bedroom floor plans, modern architecture, 2-car garages, rooftop terraces, private elevators, and boat slips.
Neighborhood: Miami Beach Real Estate
Developer: Braddock Financial Corporation and The Spear Group
Architect: Beilinson Gomez Architects P.A.
Interior Design: Michael Wolk
Total number of units: 45
Number of Bedrooms: 3 and 4
Size ranges: 2,258-2,507 sf (210 – 232 m²) Interior space
Iris on the Bay Location
Iris on the Bay is located at Normandy Shore exclusive waterfront enclave in the neighborhood of North Beach in the City of Miami Beach, just a couple of blocks Bal Harbour shops and minutes to South Beach. Dividing the neighborhood are two main streets, Normandy Drive and 71st Street which are lined with small shops, restaurants, and charming mid-century architecture.
The thriving commercial district caters to the area’s high-end condominiums and numerous single-family homes with bistros, banks, offices, gas stations, and a long-standing weekend farmers market in the plaza.
Iris on the Bay project features 25 townhomes facing Indian Creek providing glistening waterfront views and marine access to Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. The remaining 18 townhomes face Fairway Park offering residents an 18-hole golf course, tennis and basketball courts, children’s playground, and plenty of green space.
Outdoor enthusiasts delight in Normandy’s 18-hole golf course, tennis courts, children’s playgrounds, swimming pools, basketball courts, and proximity to the sands of Miami Beach.
- Contemporary neighborhood street design with modern street lamps, benches, and sidewalks
- Lush landscaping, lawns, and outdoor gathering areas
Pool overlooking the bay
15 boat slips accommodating vessels up to 35 feet
- 2,258-2,507 sf (210 – 232 m²) Interior space
- Internal Private Elevators
- Multiple Balconies and roof top terraces in all units with optional summer kitchens
- Secure Gated Community
- 2 Car Garages, with internal entrance to unit and optional lifts to accommodate an additional vehicle
- Michael Wolk Designed Units, delivered ‘Ready to move in’ with flooring (various options available)
- On the Water and or Park Views on Normandy Island
- Monthly HOA fee: $251/unit
- First Phase of Units will be finished and delivered by end of this year
Floor plans are available upon request.