Jade Signature Condos for Sale 16901 Collins Ave Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Jade Signature is a 57 story luxury tower designed by the award winning Herzog and De Meuron featuring 192 exclusive residences with sweeping ocean views.
Imagine a world built around a purpose. A world created around the concept that the space we occupy should be molded around us, not the other way around. A thoughtful, intelligent approach to architecture, designed from the inside out.
Neighborhood: Sunny Isles Real Estate
Name: Jade Signature
Developer: Fortune International
Architect: Herzog & De Meuron (Basel, Switzerland)
Interior Designer: Pierre Yves Rochon (Paris, France)
Landscape Architect: Raymond Jungles
￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼Residences: 192 units
Lot Size: 2.5 acres /300 linear feet on the ocean
Maintenance: $0.85 / square foot
Jade Signature Location
Bounded by the Atlantic Ocean on the east and the Intracoastal Waterway on the west, Sunny Isles Beach offers the perfect upscale lifestyle. Greet the sunrise from balcony, beach or boat, and enjoy days filled with unspoiled outdoor activity – from gorgeous bike trails in Oleta State Park to nearby golf and tennis, to a bevy of fabulous alfresco cafes helmed by acclaimed chefs.
A single elegant form rising 57 stories on the sands of Sunny Isles Beach, Jade Signature is the newest tower in Fortune International’s coveted Jade building collection.
The vision to create something the market has never seen before stems from merging the most talented people in the world of design and architecture, with Fortune’s valuable knowledge of what buyers of this caliber desire.
Every detail has been engaged in extraordinary contemplation, and the result is a spectacular property that will be as enjoyable as it will be stunning.
After the success of Jade Ocean and Jade Beach, Jade Signature is the most recent addition to the Jade family. Located adjacent to Jade Ocean, Jade Signature will feature 2.5 acres of land with 300 linear feet on the Ocean.
1+den – approx. 1,400 sq ft
2 Bedrooms – approx. 2,050 sq ft
3 Bedrooms –approx 2,900 – 3,100 sq ft
4 Bedrooms – approx. 3,300-3,600 sq ft 5 Bedrooms – approx. 4,700 – 5,000 sq ft
Lower PH’s – approx.5,900- 6,400 sq ft Upper PH’s – approx. 8,500-10,500 sq ft
From visionary developer Fortune International, comes a synergy of brilliant minds.
A union assembled of some of the most respected names in the design sphere – the refined architecture of Herzog & de Meuron, the interior design prowess of PYR led by Pierre-Yves Rochon, and the landscape genius of Raymond Jungles.
This fabulous building will feature the most sophisticated services and amenities, bringing the edge of luxury living to Sunny Isles.
Jade Signature Condo- Residence Features:
- Inspiring flow-through floor plans boasting ocean, city and Intracoastal views
- Lofty ceilings of 10 feet or higher and total living areas ranging from 1,400 to11,000 sq.ft.
- Floor to ceiling windows that frame the horizon
- Expansive terraces with seamless glass railings, comprising30% of total livable space
- Modernist homes in the sky with terraces as large as a living space
- Private garage spaces
- Exquisite European designer cabinetry by Snaidero
- Top of the line kitchen appliances by Wolf® and Sub-Zero®
- Wine cooler
- PYR custom designed bathroom cabinetry
- Private elevator vestibule
- Smart technology
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- Service quarters with full bath in 3,4,5 bedroom residences
- Service entrance
Jade Signature Condo – Building Features:
- Created by Pritzker Prize winning Herzog and de Meuron
- Stunning interiors by French design firm PYR led by Pierre-Yves Rochon
- Botanical journey cultivated by renowned landscape architect Raymond Jungles
- Impressive structure towering 57 stories above the Atlantic shoreline
- Enviable beach front address on the sands of Sunny Isles Beach
- Ideal location between Bal Harbour Shops and Aventura Mall, as well as Miami and Fort Lauderdale airports
- Strategic positioning of the building maximizing sun exposure to the pool and beach
- Free-flowing amenity areas seamlessly connect ocean and beach to lobby and interior
- Lushly landscaped grand driveway with impressive porte-cochere
- Stunning two story lobby anchored by a sculptural staircase leading to a world of amenities and services
- Breathtaking three stories of glass overlooking pool and beach
- World wide concierge service
- Exclusive club room with extensive outdoor terrace and demonstration kitchen, perfect for private events
- Breakfast area with out door seating on beach pavilion terrace with sky dome
- Doorman and valet,at your service
- Business center with conference room and private office
- Beachfront mail room experience
- Underground parking garage with security surveillance
- Car wash area
- Electric car charging service
- High speed Internet and Wi-Fi in all common areas
- Private elevator lobbies
- Reading lounge
- Beachfront resort deck featuring in organic free form swimming pool with zero entry, secluded cabanas and hot tub surrounded by nature
- Landscaped beachfront gardens with hammocks and lounge seating
- Beach bar and grill offering pool and beach service
- Private beach amenities including chaise lounges and umbrellas at the shoreline
- Teen’s tech lounge
- Kids play room with video games and smart board
- Toddler sensory and reading center
- 25 Meter lap pool on south side of tower offering maximum sun exposure
- Entertainment lounge and terrace facing lap pool with billiards, poker table and wine bar
Jade Signature Condo – Pricing
Prices start from $2 million to over $26 million.
Buyers of Jade Signature are required to deposit a total of 50% in the following installments:
– 25% due at Contract
– 15% due at Construction (estimated January 2014)
– 10% due at Top Off (estimated end 2015)
– Balance due at Closing (estimated end 2016)
JADE SIGNATURE – ARCHITECT
HERZOG and DE MEURON
Herzog & De Meuron is a partnership led by five Senior Partners – Jacques Herzog, Pierre de Meuron, Christine Binswanger, Ascan Mergenthaler and Stefan Marbach.
Established in Basel, Switzerland in 1978, Herzog & de Meuron are known for designs that are at once highly inventive and sensitive to the site, geography, and culture of the region for which they are planned.
While many of their projects are highly recognized public facilities, such as their stadiums and museums, they have also completed several distinguished private projects including apartment buildings, offices and factories. Most recognized projects include the National Stadium Beijing, the Main Stadium for the 2008 Olympic Games, The Tate Modern in London, 1111 Lincoln Road in Miami Beach, and the upcoming new Pérez Art Museum Miami in the heart of downtown Miami.
- Birds Nest in Beijing (completed)
- Triangle in Paris (in development process)
- MAM (under construction)
- Terraces of Beirut (under construction)
- 56 Leonard St (in development process)
- 1111 Lincoln Road (completed)
- Tate Museum in London (completed)
JADE SIGNATURE – INTERIOR DESIGNER
PYR, LED BY PIERRE-YVES ROCHON
Established in 1979, PYR creates lavish interior design solutions that invite interaction. Each unique space is composed of elements drawn from each property’s location, culture and history, and supported by French style and ideals. Led by Pierre Yves Rochon with offices in Paris, Chicago and Shanghai, PYR approaches each project as a personal accomplishment.
Rochon is recognized around the world for creating magical resort lifestyles. The firm has created award-winning interiors for renowned hospitality brands, including Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Ritz-Carlton Hotels & Resorts and Peninsula Hotels. Their work has been featured in publications around the world, including Travel + Leisure, Maison Francaise and Wallpaper.
- Georges V (Hotel Four Seasons, Paris)
- Monte Carlo Bay Resort ( Monaco)
- Sofitel (Chicago)
- Four Seasons (London, Florence, Switzerland
- Savoy Hotel (London)
JADE SIGNATURE – LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT
Raymond Jungles, Inc. (RJI) is an inspiring, creative and ecologically sensitive landscape architecture firm practicing from its studio on the banks of the Miami River. The firm has maintained a South Florida and international presence since 1981, completing a diversity of residential and commercial projects in the last 31 years.
RJI, led by Raymond Jungles, has created gardens in 11 countries including Antigua, Anguilla, the Bahamas, British Virgin Islands, Costa Rica, China and Mexico. The firm has won an abundance of industry awards, such as the 2012 Award of Excellence in Landscape Architecture from the American Institute of Architects, Miami Chapter. And their lush masterpieces have been profiled in such prestigious publications as The New York Times, Vanity Fair and Vogue.
- Miami Beach Botanical Gardens
- Tate Museum in London (completed)
1 Hotel and Homes By Starwood And Lefrak
1 Hotel offers unprecedented amenities like four swimming pools including the hotel’s stunning rooftop pool and restaurant/bar. A signature farm-to-table restaurant created in partnership with the award winning New York chef Tom Colicchio, full service fitness center and spa in a 600 feet pristine beachfront. It’s just amazing.
Regalia Miami by Arquitectonica
Porsche Design Tower by Porsche Design Group
Porsche Design Tower’s edgy, solid and seductive amenities will blow you away. Park in your own living room, swim in your private balcony pool and live the grandiose life only Porsche can offer. Luxury redesigned. Starting from $5.2 million.