MUSE SUNNY ISLES
Muse is a boutique high-rise featuring 68 exclusive oceanfront residences offered completely finished with top of the line appliances, 12 ft ceilings and smart home technology from air quality control to ordering your car. Imagine terraces that function as outdoor living rooms 12 foot deep and 50 ft wide over incredible views of the ocean.
The building will feature 21 levels of parking managed by a robotic parking system which made possible to store more cars so every residence will heave 3 parkings.
Neighborhood: Sunny Isles Real Estate
Developer: Property Markets Group and Aventura-based S2 Development
Architect: Carlos Ott
Builder: Sieger Suarez Architectural Partnership
Number of Stories:47
Number of Units: 68
Residence type: Half floors and full floor residences
Unit Sizes: From 2,360 to 5,995 A/C Sq. Ft. (219 – 557 m²)
Status: Reservation, pre construction
The vibrant Sunny Isles – with one of the most breathtaking beaches in the world – provides unimaginable convenience, with the affluent village of Bal Harbour only blocks away. The open-air Bal Harbour Shops, the world’s most upscale shopping and dining destination features brands such as Dolce and Gabanna, Chanel, Tory Burch, Michael Kors, and Neiman Marcus as well as world-renowned restaurants like Makoto and Carpaccio.
Artistic elements envelop the building from the outside in. The building’s exterior appears to melt seamlessly into the waves of the Atlantic.
With conceptual design by the world-renowned, Carlos Ott, and execution from Sieger Suarez Architectural Partnership, this dream team will bring life to a vision never before seen in this area. For the interiors, the inspired designs will come from Antrobus + Ramirez – the team behind legendary Miami outposts such as Prime 112 and Ocean House.
Pieces from Italian artist Helidon Xhixha add to the elegance and sophistication of the common areas. Buyers will meet individually with Xhixha to discuss their tastes; a personalized gift from the artist will await residents upon move-in. The fully finished residences are move-in ready and outfitted with the utmost state- of-the-art technologies, an amenity the development team deemed “Smart Tech 2.0 ”.
Full Floor Penthouses | 5,995 A/C Sq. Ft. (557 m²)
- Private elevator access with advanced biometric security features
- Grand master walk-in closet
- 60’ wide and 12’ (east) and 42’ (west) deep terraces
MUSE FLOOR PLAN EAST
MUSE FLOOR PLAN WEST
Terraces on West floor plans are larger as you move at higher floors. West residences start on the 22nd floor
MUSE RESIDENCE FEATURES
- Delivered fully-finished
- 11’ ceilings with floor-to-ceiling windows
- 60’ wide and Up to 38’ deep terraces
- Outdoor living spaces complete with summer kitchens and weather- resistant entertainment systems
- 8’ tall Italian entry doors
- 2 Private elevators with biometrics technology + 1 service elevator
- Advanced iHome technology
- Custom Smart Tech 2.0
- Exquisite marble and/ wood flooring throughout residences
- Inspired interiors by Antrobus + Ramirez
- Panoramic ocean and Intercoastal views
- Master bathrooms feature Dornbracht and Grohe fixtures
- Custom concealed Italian cabinetry
- Midnight Bar in Master Suite
TOP OF THE LINE FULLY INTEGRATED KITCHEN APPLIANCES INCLUDE
- Built-in Wolf stove
- Paneled Sub-Zero/ Wolf appliances
- Sub-Zero dual temperature wine storage for up to 132 bottles
- Built-in Bosch coffee and espresso machine
MUSE FULLY FINISHED RESIDENCES
Each residence will be delivered furniture ready, complete with interior design inspired by Antrobus + Ramirez.
Smart iHome System: Each residence offers unparalleled efficiency through a cutting-edge smart home technology experience. Includes integrated audio, video, lighting, security and shades systems.
Smart Tech 2.0 includes:
- A large, crystal clear television that disappears into your living room mirror.
- An Intelligent shade system that acts in harmony across the entire tower’s facade, significantly reducing energy usage, while increasing efficiency.
- A biometric safe in the master suite that opens for you and only you.
- Smart Glass divide in the kitchen and living room that in one touch becomes opaque and separates the area into two distinct rooms.
- An outdoor entertainment system that turns your terrace into another living space.
- Advanced Lighting: Residences come equipped with a contemporary intelligent lighting package, including recessed lighting, dimmers and lighting control that automatically turns on and off as you enter or leave a room.
- Smart Tech 2.0 ties into the iHome System and takes your smart home experience to an unprecedented level.
MUSE BUILDING AMENITIES
- Conceptual Design by Carlos Ott
- Architecture by Sieger Suarez Architectual Partnership
- Interior design by Antrobus + Ramirez
- Art by Helidon Xhixha
- Vanishing-edge pool and spa overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- State-of-the-art fitness center and spa
- Resort-style poolside food and beverage services
- Fully automated parking system
- One floor cooled storage
- Breakfast gallery located on the mezzanine level, showcasing ART and overlooking the atlantic ocean
MUSE EXCLUSIVE SERVICES
- 24/7 personalized concierge services
- 24/7 valet parking
- 24/7 exceptional security service featuring sophisticated surveillance system and professional staffing
- In-home food and beverage services exclusive to residents
- Dry cleaning services (pick up or drop off)
- Complimentary pet walking services
- Full-time maintenance crew on-site
THE PURCHASE PROCESS
There is an initial deposit due when you purchase your condo. Further deposits are made as the construction of the condo progresses. Each deposit ranges from 10%-20% (typically up to 50%). When you buy a preconstruction condo, you have a 15 day cancellation period. In most cases, condos are delivered to you fully-completed, however, you are generally required to install your own flooring material (marble, wood, tile, etc)
20% at Contract
10% at Groundbreaking
10% one year from groundbreaking
10% two years from groundbreaking
50% at Closing