Ocean House Condos for Sale 125 Ocean drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Ocean House brings luxury to a whole new level with just 18 Oceanfront Grand Residences, that extend from 3,500 sq.ft. to over 6,200 sq.ft.(325 to over 575 Square Meters) with Private Elevators and Breathtaking Ocean Views.
Neighborhood: Miami Beach Real Estate – South of Fifth
Architect: Nichols Brosch Sandoval & Associates
Year Built: 2008
Number of Residences: 28
Residence Sizes: From 3,500 to 6200 s.f.(325 to over 575 Square Meters)
Contact us for more information or to schedule a private preview
OCEAN HOUSE LOCATION
Ocean House is located in South of Fifth, one of the most exclusive addresses in South Florida. The most coveted high-rise condominiums from the county’s recent housing boom including Apogee, Murano at Portofino, Murano Grande, ICON South Beach and the Continuum dual towers are also located here. Regarding interior properties, there are renovated Art Deco and midcentury modern gems, and some of South Beach’s only townhouses with private garages.
OCEAN HOUSE BUILDING FEATURES:
– Stylish beachside pool features a zero-entry pool, whirlpool, sunning beds and private cabanas as well as Wi-Fi and towel service, -food and beverage service.
– Gated entry ensures resident-only access to Ocean House private beach club.
– Valet parking (24-hour) and Security (24-hour)
– 24-hour Concierge and Tech concierge web-based software in all residences
– The Vanity Room has hair wash and manicure/ available for everyday grooming and special occasions
– Although there is a community pool facing the ocean, penthouse owners will also have their own, 4,500-square-foot terraces with private pools and summer kitchens.
– Residence service quarters with separate entrances
– Beachfront jogging path for morning runs or evening walks.
– Outdoor activity area for games- Kadima and Bocee Ball, plus Gourmet Outdoor Kitchen and potting station.
OCEAN HOUSE RESIDENCE FEATURES:
– Kitchens include gas stoves, elongated granite countertops, and backlit glass backsplash.
– Premium finishes, appliances including Miele, sub zero, and Lacava/Gagenau plumbing fixtures.
– Bathrooms have a glass-enclosed shower and toilet/bidet area and limestone floors.
– Private elevators, floor-to-ceiling windows, wireless lighting controls, custom home theater systems and reservation services access.
– Miele Incognito line Appliances and Subzero Refrigerators
– Service quarters with separate entrances are standard in each residence.