Ocean House Condos for Sale
125 Ocean drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Ocean House brings luxury to a whole new level with just 18 Oceanfront Grand Residences, that extend from 3,500 sq.ft. to over 6,200 sq.ft.(325 to over 575 Square Meters) with Private Elevators and Breathtaking Ocean Views.
Neighborhood: Miami Beach Real Estate – South of Fifth
Architect: Nichols Brosch Sandoval & Associates
Year Built: 2008
Number of Residences: 28
Residence Sizes: From 3,500 to 6200 s.f.(325 to over 575 Square Meters)
OCEAN HOUSE LOCATION
Ocean House is located in South of Fifth, one of the most exclusive addresses in South Florida. The most coveted high-rise condominiums from the county’s recent housing boom including Apogee, Murano at Portofino, Murano Grande, ICON South Beach and the Continuum dual towers are also located here. Regarding interior properties, there are renovated Art Deco and midcentury modern gems, and some of South Beach’s only townhouses with private garages.
OCEAN HOUSE BUILDING FEATURES:
– Stylish beachside pool features a zero-entry pool, whirlpool, sunning beds and private cabanas as well as Wi-Fi and towel service, -food and beverage service.
– Gated entry ensures resident-only access to Ocean House private beach club.
– Valet parking (24-hour) and Security (24-hour)
– 24-hour Concierge and Tech concierge web-based software in all residences
– The Vanity Room has hair wash and manicure/ available for everyday grooming and special occasions
– Although there is a community pool facing the ocean, penthouse owners will also have their own, 4,500-square-foot terraces with private pools and summer kitchens.
– Residence service quarters with separate entrances
– Beachfront jogging path for morning runs or evening walks.
– Outdoor activity area for games- Kadima and Bocee Ball, plus Gourmet Outdoor Kitchen and potting station.
OCEAN HOUSE RESIDENCE FEATURES:
– Kitchens include gas stoves, elongated granite countertops, and backlit glass backsplash.
– Premium finishes, appliances including Miele, sub zero, and Lacava/Gagenau plumbing fixtures.
– Bathrooms have a glass-enclosed shower and toilet/bidet area and limestone floors.
– Private elevators, floor-to-ceiling windows, wireless lighting controls, custom home theater systems and reservation services access.
– Miele Incognito line Appliances and Subzero Refrigerators
– Service quarters with separate entrances are standard in each residence.
Contact us now for more information!
[contact-form-7 id=”3389″ title=”Contact form 2″]
Oral representations cannot be relied upon as correctly stating the representations of the developer. for correct representations, reference should be made to the purchase agreement and the documents required by section 718.503, Florida statutes, to be furnished by a developer to a purchaser or lessee. Not an offering where prohibiting by state law. Prices subject to change without notice. Photography and artwork in this website might be stock photography used to depict the lifestyle to be achieved rather than any that may exist. We are pledged to the letter and spirit of us policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin.