Oceana Bal Harbour 10201 Collins Ave, Bal Harbour, FL 33154
Oceanan Bal Harbour Condos for Sale
Oceana Bal Harbour feature complete flow-through residences with stunning unobstructed views of the ocean and intra coastal.
Neighborhood: Bal Harbour Real Estate
Architect: Bernardo Fort-Brescia
Interior Design: Piero Lissoni
Landscape architect: Enzo Enea
Number of stories: 28 Floors
Number of residences: 239 oceanfront
Lot: 5.5 acres with 400 linear feet on the Ocean
25 floors of mixed 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms apartments, with maid quarters*, plus 1 floor with 4 Penthouses and 2 floors with 3 Duplex Upper-Penthouses.
Oceana Bal Harbour – Location
Set on the site of the former Bal Harbour Beach Club, Oceana Bal Harbour will soon be the pinnacle destination for contemporary luxury living. This was the only remaining development site in Bal Harbour, and in this case, the best was most definitely saved for last.
Less than a mile from Bal Harbour Shops, directly on Bal Harbour beach, and just moments from Haulover Park and the inlet, life here is a 360-degree panorama of carefree glamour.
Oceana Bal Harbour by Piero Lissoni
What was once the famous Bal Harbour Club will become the spectacular all-new Oceana Bal Harbour – a condominium paradise defined by complete flow-through residences and unobstructed views of South Florida beaches, the Atlantic, Biscayne Bay, and city highlights like the Bal Harbour Shops.
Just inside the main entrance, the art of sculptor, Jeff Koons, captivates with “Pluto and Proserpina” and its appearance of liquid gold. Breathtaking floor-to-ceiling windows and extra-deep balconies frame a world of natural perfection: manicured park spaces, idyllic marinas, picturesque sidewalk cafes, chic shops, and some of South Florida’s most gorgeous beaches.
Oceana Bal Harbour – Jeffrey Koons
Jeffrey “Jeff” Koons is an American artist known for works of stainless steel with mirror finish surfaces. Oceana Bal Harbour joins the exclusive company of world-famous museums and galleries by becoming the permanent home of not one, but two, commissioned Jeff Koons original sculptures.
Displayed in the beachside gardens and the reflecting pool that connects the building’s ocean and bay facades, “Ballerina” and “Pluto and Proserpina” literally reflect the exquisite taste of Oceana’s residents. These pieces will be an integral part of your own personal art collection, as their ownership will belong to the Oceana residents.
Oceana Bal Harbour – Amenities
A place to impress… expansive green lawns that stretch all the way to the sand… a gracious staff that attends to your every need… these are but a few of the features that make your Oceana lifestyle unique. Highlighted features include:
- Large relaxation pool
- Olympic-style lap pool
- Two oceanfront Jetted Spas
Full poolside restaurant (Bar and Grill)
- Fitness center with ocean view
- Yoga/meditation/pilates area
- Two tennis courts
- World-class spa
- Private lockers and changing rooms
- Grand salon for entertainment events
- Chef’s kitchen and bar within salon
- Private climate control wine locker
- Business center/Meeting room
- Library with lounge and private area
- Billiards and Ping Pong recreational area
- Multi-purpose kids activity room
- Private cinema / Media room
- Valet parking with two levels of underground parking
- Private storage and bicycle area
- Beach and pool side services
Oceana Bal Harbour – Residence Features
- East-west flow thru residences featuring unobstructed views both Intracoastal water views on the west to magnificent Atlantic Ocean views to the east.
- Top three floors feature 4 Penthouses and 3 duplex Upper-Penthouses respectively.
- Private residence elevator galleries, opens directly into the residence.
- Oversized private balconies
- 10 Feet high floor-to-ceiling glass with extra wide windows and sliders to optimize views.
- Internet access to smart panel in unit and building services, allowing personal customization.
- Designer ready unit.
Oceana Bal Harbour – Kitchens
- Exotic stone countertops exclusively imported.
- Piero Lissoni’s custom designed cabinetry.
- Chef island with oversized Gaggenau cooktop with the latest downdraft ventilation system.
- Stainless steel under-mount sinks with a courtesy cooking pot filler faucet by Dornbracht.
- Concealed dishwasher with dish drawer.
- Gaggenau appliance center including a double oven, cappuccino maker and microwave.
- Stainless steel washer and dryer with storage drawers.
- 54-inch (side by side) refrigerator/freezer combo.
- Gaggenau two-zone gourmet wine cellar for over 70 bottles*.
Oceana Bal Harbour – Master Baths
- Large master suite overlooking the ocean and beach.
- European wet bathroom design with designer fixtures and accessories.
- Piero Lissoni’s custom designed cabinetry.
- Oversized vessel soaking tub.
- Stone countertops from Italy, teak shower floors and glass tiles.
- Towel heater*.
- Automatic Toto toilets with integrated bidet functions.
Oceana Bal Harbour – Leed Certification
Oceana is the first building to be LEED-certified making it an inspiring project that balances beautiful architecture and design with an environmental conscience.
LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) is an internationally recognized mark of excellence and an independent, third-party certification, verifying that a building was designed and built using green, energy-efficient strategies.
Oceana Bal Harbour – The Developer
Eduardo Costantini was born and raised in Buenos Aires, where he studied Economics.He later earned a Master’s degree in the same discipline at The University of East Anglia in the UK. In 1975 he established a brokerage house, Consultatio Bursatil, which he re-established as an asset management firm in 1991, the same year in which he assumed the role as vice president of Banco Francés del Río de la Plata. He then ventured into the real estate market and has since been responsible for some of the most prominent developments in Argentina, such as Nordelta district and the construction of twin luxury office towers in Catalinas Norte office park.
Costantini is also a keen art collector. In 1995 he created the Eduardo F. Costantini Foundation over which he still presides and in 2001, he opened the Malba – Colección Costantini, the Latin American Art Museum of Buenos Aires, a private cultural nonprofit institution that exhibits his own private art collection. He is also a member of the International Advisory Board of the Museum of Modern Art, MoMA, N.Y. Costantini currently resides in Argentina from where he manages real estate developments around the world.
Oceana Bal Harbour – The Architect
Bernardo Fort-Brescia – Architectonica
Bernardo Fort-Brescia is a founding member of Arquitectonica. He did his early studies in Peru and Europe. He then studied architecture and urban planning at Princeton University and received a Master of Architecture from Harvard University where he later taught. He first came to Miami in 1975 to teach at Miami University. He founded Arquitectonica in 1977 in Miami with his partners. He has been Fellow of the American Institute of Architects since 1992 and is a recipient of the American Institute of Architect’s Honor for Design Award and the Silver Medal for Design Excellence. Bernardo is designing prominent buildings in New York, Chicago, Atlanta, Miami, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Paris, Madrid, Milan, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, New Delhi, and Buenos Aires.
Oceana Bal Harbour – Interior Designer
Piero Lissoni is a world-renowned Italian architect and designer. Lissoni Associati studio (1986) initiated a lifelong collaboration with the world’s most notable design companies including Pierantonio Bonacina, Poltrona Frau, Swarovski, Cassina and Kartell to name a few. Some of his notable works include the interior design of the Mamilla Hotel, Jurasalem; Teatro Nacionale, Milan and numerous luxurious hotels and residences throughout the world.
All credits, renderings and information courtesy of Consultatio USA and Oceana sales team.