One Ocean Miami Beach
One Ocean Miami Beach 1 Collins Ave Miami Beach FL 33139
One Ocean Miami Beach
One Ocean Miami Beach is a boutique project featuring 50 exclusive residences of 3 to 5 bedroom exclusively designed by Enrique Norten. Most apartments at One Ocean Miami Beach feature flow-through floor plans with private elevators. The project feature a floating resort area with a private pool and cabanas overlooking the ocean and Ocean Drive and retail shopping spaces along the street level.
Developer: The Related Group
Architect: Enrique Norten/TEN Arquitectos
Number of Units: 50
Units Are Available: Yes
Unit Sizes: From 1886 to 3847 s.f. (175 – 357 M2)
One Ocean Location
On Ocean Miami Beach is located at 1st and Ocean Drive, neighboring Continuum and direct across from Niki Beach.
Developer Jorge Perez has recruited Enrique Norten of Mexico’s TEN Arquitectos and landscape architect Enzo Enea, creator of Switzerland’s Tree Museum, to collaborate on the design of the ultra-luxury One Ocean Miami Beach project.
“Enea, known for creating the world’s only Tree Museum in Switzerland, works with Norten to envision a gorgeous mixture of living spaces, nature and art,” according to The Related Group statement announcing the project.
The project is curated with art by modern Latin American artists such as Jose Bedia, Eugenio Cuttica, Michelle Oka Doner and Daniel Azouley.
One Ocean Miami Beach features 50 residences and four villas. Typical residences will feature about 3,000 square feet of interior space with private elevators, over sized terraces overlooking the beach, underground parking, beach club membership, gym, spa and a private pool.
Some residences will also feature rooftop spas and solariums designed by Enzo Enea (Landscape Designer), as well as front and back terraces.
There are many unique floorplans, and unlike other buildings, the design is being made so that almost every resident has a one-of-a-kind condo.
- Forty-six exclusive residences and four ocean villas featuring unique architectural design by Enrique Norten
- Professionally curated contemporary art collection throughout common areas
- Striking ocean views of the Atlantic Ocean, Biscayne Bay, Fisher Island, South Pointe Park and city skyline
- Park and outdoor areas with ornamental features by artist Jose Bedia
- Zen garden, park & pool deck designed by Enzo Enea
- Infinity Edge pool
- Covered outside private clubhouse complete with food service
- Selected residences and penthouses with private rooftop terraces, spas and two-car garages
- State of the art fitness facilities with views of courtyard garden
- Integrated high-speed Internet throughout common areas
- Floor-to-ceiling energy efficient windows
- Individual unit access high-speed elevators
- Grand porte-cochere entrance
- Assigned covered parking with 24-hour valet
One Ocean Exclusive Services
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, worldwide private and elite concierge service accessible directly from resident’s iPads
- Exclusive preferential access to dining, cultural events and travel
- Poolside dining from exclusive neighborhood restaurants
- Dedicated beach club with resort and beachside entrances, custom lounge daybeds, cabanas, umbrellas and elite amenities including oceanfront dining
- Fitness concierge managing spa appointments and treatments, personal training sessions and classes
- Chauffeured car service
- Personal shopping and delivery
- Salon & barber
- Pre-approved housekeeping staff
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- VIP Access to hotel services, area restaurants and club privileges
- Catering services and event planning for functions
- Supervised childcare
- Personal security
- Pet walking and sitting
- Business center
- Messenger service
- Technical support services
- Car wash and detail services
All information, floor plans and renderings are courtesy by Related Group, the developer
Floor plans are available upon request.