One Paraiso 701 NE 31st St, Miami, FL 33137
One Paraíso offers a private enclave of chic contemporary towers where breathtaking views across Biscayne Bay define a style of living that embraces both elegance and natural beauty. To bring this exquisite property to life, the Related Group has called on an internationally renowned team, including Arquitectonica for architecture, Piero Lissoni for interior design, and Enzo Enea for landscape architecture.
Neighborhood: Miami Real Estate
Developer: Related Group aka Jorge Perez
Interior Designer: Piero Lissoni
Landscape: Enzo Enea
Maintenance: Estimated at $0.68/sq. ft.
Number of stories: 53
Number of residences: 270 (6 residences per floor)
Sophisticated interior design by Italian-based Piero Lissoni, whose celebrated projects include Dellis Cay in Turks and Caicos, Hotel Monaco in Venice, private residences in premiere global cities, and luxury sailing yachts
Exquisite landscaping by renowned Swiss landscape architect Enzo Enea.
Paraiso Bay Park
Paraiso features a beach club with pool, large balconies and a restaurant a restaurant by big time chef Michael Schwartz.
The Miami Edgewater district is becoming a destination for luxury and modern living featuring amazing views of the Biscayne bay and Miami Beach. Located between the MacArthur and Julia Tuttle Causeways, the Edgewater District is the new cool, upcoming destination for shops, restaurants and in close proximity new Miami Design District.
East Edgewater is roughly bound by North 17th Street to the south, North 37th Street to the north, and minutes away from the Miami Design District and Midtown Miami.
The new Miami Design District will feature Miami’s own “Soho” street luxury mall, bringing over 100 luxury brands and restaurants, opening 2015.
ONE PARAISO BUILDING FEATURES
- Private entry elevators
- Ground level Pool and amenities
- Ground level Lobby featuring ultra sophisticated design and ample Bay views
- 10th and 11th Floor Amenities including Plunge pools, luxurious pool deck, Tennis Court, Fitness Center, Residents Lounge Rooms, Screening Room, Spa and more.
- Lush gardens by Enzo Enea
- Planned beach club bay front restaurant operated by renowned chef Michael Schwartz
- Permanent installation of curated art collection throughout the building’s public spaces, including works by renowned Uruguayan artist Pablo Atchugarry.
- Open-concept, flow-thru contemporary floor plans featuring choices of 1, 2, 2, and 4 bedroom penthouse residences delivered decorator-ready for maximum flexibility in interior design
- Private elevator access and entry foyers in all residences
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic views of Biscayne Bay and Miami Beach from all residences
- Energy-efficient, tinted, impact-resistant, floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors and windows
- Wide private terraces with glass railings for unobstructed views, accessible from living rooms and master bedrooms
- Expanded terrace extension on select floors as part of the design element of the towers
- Smooth-finish ceilings from 9’0” on typical floors to 10’0” on penthouse levels
- Spacious walk-in wardrobes
- Individually controlled, energy-efficient central air conditioning and heating systems
- Sprinkler fire protection system
- Advanced technology “smart building” pre-wired for Wi-Fi high speed internet, data/voice, and cable TV
- Open-concept design to the living/dining room with convenient kitchen islands with breakfast bar
- European custom cabinetry with a selection of finishes and choices of countertops
- Sub-Zero new-gen 36” integrated refrigerator/freezer with optional internal chilled water dispenser and icemaker
- Wolf new-gen transitional 30” high-frequency radiant cooktop
- Wolf 30” new-gen transitional 30” dual convection oven – Built-in dishwasher
- Concealed integrated microwave
- Premium European cabinetry with designer details
- Imported vanity countertops and full-size mirrors
- Double designer vessel bowl lavatories in master baths
- Spacious soaking tubs and frameless glass-enclosed showers in master baths in all residences
- Imported marble flooring, base, and walls in wet areas – Powder rooms in most residences
There has been a lot of interest in One Paraiso, so we recommend that you act quickly. You should also know that if you decide to put a deposit on any condos at One Paraiso, deposits are fully-refundable within the reservation period and and additional 15 days after signing the contract purchase.
Miami holds a very bright future, there are many great projects from public and private initiatives that will change this city in many ways. Brickell City Centre is the catalyst bringing unprecedented technology and luxurious life style to Brickell.