One River PointMiami
24 SW 4th St, Miami, FL 33130
One River Point
One River Point features award design by the architect Rafael Viñoly. Comprised of two elegant 60 story towers interconnected by an Adrian Zecha-curated private club with a host of amenities.The building feature 1 to 5 bedroom luxury residences with private elevator, 10 to 12 foot ceilings, open layouts, rain showers, state of the art gourmet kitchens and bathrooms and much more.
The project will feature a signature 85 foot waterfall, 35,000 sf (3,251 m²) members only club linking the two towers via a floating glass skybridge, glass elevators, fine dinning and much more.
Neighborhood: Miami Real Estate
Developer: KAR Properties led by Shahab S. Karmely
Architect: Rafael Viñoly
Interior Designer: Rémi TessierSasaki Associates
Number of Residences: 400
Ceiling height: 10-12 ft
Maintenance: estimated $1.10/sf
Number of stories: 60
The ultra-luxury urban resort living will feature an 85-foot waterfall, a three-story, floating glass skybridge, and the 55th floor “Sky Club” will feature two restaurants, a cigar lounge, wine cellar, screening room, and more. The twin-tower project will be developed by Shahab Karmely
One River Point Location
One River Point is located on the Miami River 10 minutes to the Miami International Airport and the sought after Brickell City Centre and the new Miami Design District, both super luxury malls featuring the best brands in the world.
One River Point – The Project
– Two 60-story towers with breathtaking views of the Miami River, Biscayne Bay and the city skyline
– Set in a private landscaped park on the Miami River
– Multi-level security program with biometric access and sophisticated surveillance system
– Fully-integrated smart home and building system
– Two private residential lobbies staffed 24/7
– 350+ designer-appointed residences
– Bespoke penthouses, skylofts and skyvillas; 5,000 to 12,000 sq ft with expansive terraces and private pools
– 327 feet of prime Downtown River frontage
– Boat docking and private support services
– Landscaped sculpture garden
– Pet park on the Riverfront
– 516 automated parking spaces and valet service for residents and guests
One River Point Appointed Penthouses
Bespoke penthouses, skylofts and skyvillas; 5,000 to 12,000 sq ft with expansive terraces and private pools.
One River Point Members Only Private Club
Adrian Zecha’s curated membership club
– 35,000 sq ft members-only club linking the two towers via a floating glass skybridge
– Exclusive glass elevators from the ground floor to club-level
– Pre-approved membership opportunity for residents
– Three levels of club amenities including:
– 10,000 sq ft skybridge club garden and terrace
– Club suites for members’ guests
– Fine-dining restaurant, craft cocktail bar and cigar lounge
– Chef’s kitchen, temperature-controlled wine cellar and tasting room
– Private and public dining rooms
– Screening and media room
– Library and Resident’s Lounge
– Fully-wired business center with conference and private meeting rooms
35,000 sf glass skybridge
One River Point Amenities
– Floating four-story podium with cascading waterfall on the Riverfront
– 8,000 sq ft signature waterfront restaurant and lounge set on the River promenade
– Infinity-edge oasis pool and regulation- size lap pool crowning the landscaped floating podium
– Pool side café and restaurant with butler service
– Children’s indoor and activity area
– Private poolside cabanas
– Medspa and indoor / outdoor wellness center with treatment rooms
– 6,000 sq ft fitness center managed by The Wright Fit
– White glove concierge services
– A-la-carte in-residence dining and spa services
– Onsite central vault
– Rotating art exhibits by internal curator
– Temperature controlled secured art storage
One River Point Residences
– Private elevator landings
– 10- to 12-foot-plus ceilings
– Open layouts with floor-to-ceiling glass walls
– 12-foot-deep glass enclosed outdoor living terraces
– Honed stone flooring throughout indoor and outdoor spaces
– Walk-in rain showers and free-floating bathtubs
– Designated Art Wall with task lighting
– Multi-zone climate control integrated with smart-home technology
One River Point Floor Plans
RAFAEL VIÑOLY – RVA Architects
Rafael Viñoly is widely recognized as one of the world’s leading architects. Over his illustrious career, he has made his mark in almost every continent, driven by a desire to embed elegance in the built environment and to create original structures that transcend trends or fashion.
His award- winning firm, Rafael Viñoly Architects, is based in New York with offices in London, Manchester, Abu Dhabi, Palo Alto and Boston. One River Point is the only Rafael Viñoly building in Miami. He is a member of the American Institute of Architects, the National Academy, the Royal Institute of British Architects, the Japan Institute of Architects, and the Sociedad Central de Arquitectos in Argentina.
Viñoly and his team are responsible for conceiving, designing and realizing One River Point.
Rémi Tessier is one of the world’s most highly regarded interior designers with a long list of super-yachts, planes, private residences and luxury offices to his name. He has a love of precision and a taste for rare materials; each one of his projects is bespoke and unique, tailored to its individual context and setting.
He willingly defines himself as a craftsman of extreme luxury, whom thinks and rethinks elegance within places, where technicalities mingle ceremoniously with pleasure and well- being. The communal areas of One River Point will be envisioned by Rémi Tessier.
Led by its principal Isabel Zempel, Sasaki Associates has made an indelible mark on the built world. Specializing in master planning, urban design, architecture, landscape architecture, graphic design, and civil engineering, Sasaki’s unparalleled design legacy has been acknowledged by over 600 design awards.
Zempel has led the design of high profile projects around the world, including award- winning civic and cultural landscape work in the United States, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.
Her work focuses on large-scale public landscapes, plazas, streetscapes, botanical gardens, waterfront developments, art installations, and sculpture parks.
In a career spanning more than 40 years, Adrian Zecha has founded a series of successful hotel and resort companies, while conceiving and developing more than 100 internationally- applauded properties around the world.
Widely recognized as a visionary, Mr Zecha creates, develop and operate some of the world’s most unique hotels and resorts. He is the non-executive Chairman of the highly successful General Hotel Management, and is the founder of Aman resorts, today’s world-renowned benchmark in luxury hotel living.
All credits and renderings to One River Point developer, sales and Marketing teams and Doglas Elliman.
Floor plans are available upon request.