Opera Tower1750 N Bayshore Dr Miami, FL 33132
Opera Tower offers studios, 1 and 2 bedroom featuring gourmet kitchens and beautiful views of the bay and Miami skyline.
Developer: Florida East Coast Realty
Architect: Corradino Group Architects
Builder: Beauchamp Construction Company
Year Built: 2007
Number of Units: 635
Studios, one and two bedrooms
Unit Sizes: From 503 to 1048 s.f.(47 – 97 M2)
Opera Tower Location
Residents enjoy immediate access to the neighboring Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, Arts & Science Museums, the Miami World Resort, the Miami Design District and the Wynwood and Midtown area for shopping and entertainment along with a myriad of dining options and boutiques.
The 60 story tower rises 543 ft high on Biscayne Bay newly constructed in 2007 featuring 635 units with a mix of studios, one and two bedroom residences. Its unique elliptical shape creates enhanced views from full wrap around terraces. The residences feature stainless steel appliances, European style kitchens, granite counters, large porcelain flooring and much more.
Every unit features oversized terraces curving around all the residences providing magnificent views of Biscayne Bay, South Beach and Downtown Miami.
Features and Amenities
- Door Man and Security personnel
- 24 Hour Valet
- Stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and European kitchens.
- Heat and wind resistant windows
- Energy-efficient washer and dryer
- Electronic security system throughout the building and in the condos
- High-speed Internet and Cable TV
- Six high speed elevators
- Garage Parking
- Prewired with fiber optic lines
- Wrap around terraces
- Ample storage facilities
- Fully-equipped state-of-the-art fitness center with on-site fitness staff.
- Ground level beauty salon, dry cleaners and mini mart.
- Nove Kitchen and Bar offering Japanese cuisine.
- Fully equipped Business Center
- Social Hall and Media Room
- Over-sized swimming pool and multiple whirlpool spas.
- His and Hers Saunas
- One block from the newly built Publix supermarket on Biscayne and 17th avenue
- Behind Margaret Pace Park
Floor plans are available upon request.