Palazzo del Sol7066 Fisher Island Dr Miami Beach, FL, 33109
PALAZZO DEL SOL
Palazzo del Sol is the latest project in the sought after Fisher Island, offering unprecedented amenities and exclusive services, residences from 3 to 7 bedrooms, expansive terraces and signature kitchens and bathroom from award winning designers. Fisher Island offers first class amenities, 35 championship nine-hole golf course, school, tennis center, a 24,000 sf spa, deep water marinas, 7 exclusive restaurants and much more.
Neighborhood: Miami Beach Real Estate
Developer: Pds Development, LLC
Architect: Kobi Karp Architecture & Interior Design
Common area designer: Antrobus + Ramirez
Unit Designer: Augusto Busnelli
Landscape architect: Enea Garden Design
General contractor: ASR Construction, LLC
Land:8.1 acres (PDS + PDL)
Total units: 47
Unit mix: Residences: 3 to 7 bedroom residences
Palazo Del Sol Location
￼Fisher Island is a 216-acre private island resort community offering the most exclusive amenities in the southeastern United States. Anchored by the world-class Fisher Island Club, this 5-star resort recently completed an extensive $60 million renovation.
The Historic Vanderbilt Mansion
Built in 1935 to the design of famed Palm Beach architect Maurice Fatio, the Mansion is home to the Garwood Lounge, the City View Café, the Snooker Club, Café Tangier, the Library and the Ballroom.
The Fisher Island Club Hotel
A member of “The Leading Hotels of the World”, this 15-room boutique property boasts four historic cottages, six courtyard villas and a guest house with five junior suites.
This par 35 championship nine-hole golf course designed by P.B. Dye includes a double-ended driving range, putting green, clubhouse, pro shop and the Golf Grill.
The Tennis Center
This world-class tennis facility features 18 lighted courts, including 2 grass, 2 hard and 14 Hydro Har-Tru courts, as well as a pro shop.
The 24,000 square-foot Mediterranean-style spa retreat offers a full range of health and wellness services and body treatments, in addition to a state-of-the-art fitness center with personal training and aqua therapy.
Two marinas with over 100 slips: one residents-only marina and one deep-water marina accommodating yachts over 200 feet.
Fisher Island has over one mile of pristine white sand beaches, with a full-service beach at the Beach Club.
Seven unique dining establishments range from casual to elegant, for every palate and occasion: Beach Club, Café Porto Cervo, City View Café, Garwood Lounge, Golf Grill, Sunset Bar and La Trattoria.
A waterfront dining and retail destination set alongside the Island’s resident marina. Town Center includes the Island Market, La Trattoria, Porto Cervo, Regions Bank and Rey’s Dry Cleaners.
Located at the Tennis Center, this fully equipped corporate board room comfortably accommodates up to 40 people and is equipped with audio-visual technology.
There’s something for everyone to enjoy at this community park, including a children’s playground, exercise area, dog park, basketball court and volleyball court.
Fisher Island Day School
This fully accredited private school currently has over 80 students enrolled in its toddler through fifth grade programs.
U. S. POST OFFICE
FISHER ISLAND AUTO FERRY AND PUBLIC SAFETY
This facility operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Six-star multilingual full-service concierge
- Butler-staffed bar and lounge
- Valet parking service with optional self-parking
- Fitness center designed by “The Wright Fit”
- Private massage rooms￼
- Hair and makeup salon
- State-of-the-art movie theater with superior sound quality and luxury seating
- Meeting room for 6-8 with video conferencing capabilities and integrated media systems
- Fur coat storage
- Children’s playroom designed by “Kidville”
- Covered waterfront entertaining lounge
- Zero-edge heated lap pool fronting Government Cut
- Poolside cabanas available for purchase
- Exclusive “Central Park” with outdoor pavilions and kitchen for entertaining
- Lushly landscaped walking gardens designed by Enzo Enea wrapped in Ipe wood decking
- Underground parking for vehicles and golf carts
- Air-conditioned storage spaces available for purchase
- Charging stations for electric cars and golf carts in underground parking
- On-site emergency generator for safety lights and elevators
- Private elevator entrances with zero tolerance doors
- Panoramic water and city views
- Floor to ceiling glass window system by “Tecno Glass”
- Hurricane resistant windows and sliding glass doors
- “Lualdi” interior doors and hardware
- Water and mold resistant drywall with level 5 finish
- Sound attenuation with acoustic rating of STC 55 between units
- High efficiency HVAC with Nest thermostat and linear air diffusers
- “Apure” lighting systems design by “Porsche Design Studio”
Boffi Xila collection kitchens:
- three stone surfaces and cabinet door finishes to select from
- “Sub-Zero”refrigeration and wine coolers
- “Blum”self-closing hardware
PALAZZO DEL SOL BATHROOMS
Luxuriously-appointed master bathrooms
- Boffi Iceland stand-alone soaking tub designed by Piero Lissoni
- Boffi wall-mounted vanities
- Starfire glass vanity mirror with built-in LED lighting
- Statuary book-matched marble
- Listone Giordano Oak Creta wood flooring
- Starfire frameless glass shower doors and infinity floord rain
- Dornbracht rain shower and plumbing controls
- Duravit porcelain plumbing fixtures
- Duravit toilets with integrated bidet functions
- Boffi wall-mounted vanities with white Cristal plant counters
- Starfire frameless glass shower doors
- Dornbracht and Duravit plumbing fixtures
- Italian-quarried statuary marble
Penthouse And Lanai Residences
- Private zero edge stainless steel heated pools by “Bradford”
- Summer Kitchens (Penthouses and west lanai only)
- Outdoor entertaining spaces designed by Enzo Enea
- Private air-conditioned garage and air-conditioned storage
- Rooftop terraces with panoramic views (Penthouses only)
Floor plans are available upon request.