Paraiso Bay Residences For Sale
Paraiso Bay is a luxury building featuring 345 exclusive residences with private elevators, top of the line appliances and amazing views of the bay and Miami Beach skyline.
Neighborhood: Miami Real Estate
Developer: Related Group
(architects of Icon Brickell, Resort World Miami, American Airlines Arena)
Interiors by United Design, London
Landscape by Enzo enea, Zurich
Luxury Residences: 345
Total Number of Units: 700
Unit Sizes: From 1000 to 2500 sf (92 – 232 m²)
Maintenance: Estimated $.60/sq. ft.
Paraiso Bay Park
Paraiso features a beach club with pool, large balconies and a restaurant a restaurant by big time chef Michael Schwartz.
PARAISO BAY LOCATION
East Edgewater Neighborhood
East Edgewater is roughly bound by North 17th Street to the south, North 37th Street to the north, and minutes away from the Miami Design District and Midtown Miami.
The East Edgewater district in Miami is becoming a destination for luxury and modern living featuring amazing views of the Biscayne bay and Miami Beach. Located between the MacArthur and Julia Tuttle Causeways, the Edgewater District is the new cool, upcoming destination for shops, restaurants and in close proximity new Miami Design District, it will feature a facelift of over $300 million and bringing over 100 luxury brands and restaurants.
Read more about the New Miami Design Destrict or click below.
- ALL units with Private elevators
- ALL units facing Biscayne Bay with amazing views of South Beach.
- Flow through units (views to the Bay from master bedroom and living room & city views from second bedrooms)
- Subzero refrigerators and Bosch appliances
- High end European kitchen cabinets
- Modern unique designed facades with faceted glass railing balconies.
- 9+ foot high ceilings
- Decorator-Ready units.
- All units with 1 assigned parking space
- Additional spaces for sale
- Massive pool deck
- Exclusive private pool deck elevated 40ft
- 100 ft diameter “lagoon” pool facing Biscayne
- 500 linear feet of frontage facing the Bay
- Jacuzzis in the lush landscape
- Kids playground
- Outdoor barbecue and outdoor al fresco trellis areas
- Outdoor spa/massage area
- Great amenities in the base of both towers , all facing the water.
- Party rooms
- Kids room
- Teen Rooms
- Acuatic Sports services
Paraiso Bay Floor Plan Residence 01 Floors 28 – 49
Residence 01, 4 Bedrooms 4.5 Baths 2,246 sq.ft. (208.66 m²)
Paraiso Bay Residence 01 Floors 4 – 27
Residence 01, 3 Bedrooms 3.5 Baths + Den 1,930 sq.ft. (179.30 m²)
Paraiso Bay Residence 02 Floors 28 – 49
Residence 02, 1 Bedroom 2 Baths + Den 1,062 sq.ft. (98.66 m²)
Paraiso Bay Floor Plan Residence 2 Floors 4 – 27
Residence 02, 1 Bedroom 2 Baths + Den 1,378 sq.ft. (128.02 m²)
Paraiso Bay Floor Plan Residence 3
Residence 03, 2 Bedrooms 3 Baths + Den 1,301 sq.ft. (120.86 m²)
Paraiso Bay Floor Plan Residence 4
Residence 04, 2 Bedrooms 3 Baths + Den 1,301 sq.ft. (120.86 m²)
Paraiso Bay Floor Plan Residence 5
Residence 05, 2 Bedrooms 3 Baths + Den 1,322 sq.ft. (122.81 m²)
Paraiso Bay Floor Plan Residence 6
Residence 06, 2 Bedrooms 2 Baths + Den 1,244 sq.ft. (115.57 m²)
Paraiso Bay Floor Plan Residence 7
Residence 07, 1 Bedroom 2 Baths + Den 1,004 sq.ft. (93.27 m²)
Paraiso Bay Floor Plan Residence 8
Residence 07, 1 Bedroom 1.5 Baths 919 sq.ft. (85.37 m²)
Living area for properties in US are measured by the internal area not counting exterior balconies or patios.