Porsche Design Tower18555 Collins Ave Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Porsche Design Tower
The $560 million Porsche Design Tower features 132 exclusive residences all with summer kitchens, fireplace and 2 car garages and gorgeous water views. Count with 6 different floor plans, some in a Duplex set up others showcasing your car as a work of art.
Neighborhood: Sunny Isles Beach Real Estate
Developer: Dezer Development, LLC
Designer: Porsche Design Group
Number of Units: 132
Number of Stories: 60
Unit Sizes: From 4,252 to 16,915 sq.ft. (395 – 1,571 M²)
Porsche Design Tower Condominium Association
(305) 800-9111 Front Desk
Exclusivity has never felt this good as you soar above the Atlantic, in a glass elevator, on your way to your very own private garage in the sky. The Porsche Design Tower is the first of its kind anywhere; each unit comes equipped with an elevator. . . for your car. “You don’t have to leave your car until you are inside your apartment,” said Juergen Gessler, CEO of Porsche Design Group.
Duplex residences featuring 20ft ceiling high
Step out of your car and be greeted by pristine blue waters that surround you, and bask in the sophistication and grandeur that only Porsche Design can offer to those with a taste for impeccable design and sleek European craftsmanship.
The ultra-luxurious, $560 million Porsche Design Tower is under construction in Sunny Isles Beach with completion by 2016, as part of a collaboration between German-based Porsche Design Group and Gil Dezer, an iconic Miami Beach developer.
Featuring pools on most floor plans, garages for 2 and 4 cars in the sky, Poggenpohl Kitchens, restaurant, Car Concierge and much more. The cylindrical building’s future home will be on a 2.2 acre stretch at 18555 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach.
Stop wondering and start living the Porsche Design life that only a few will ever experience. Luxury redesigned for only the few, only the best, only by Porsche Design.
Porsche Design Tower – Building Features
- The first building in the world made by Porsche Design and Dezer Developments the same developer of the Trump buildings in Miami.
- Robotic parking system that allows owners to store multiple cars next to their residences.
- The building will be 650 feet height making it the tallest ocean-front residential tower in the United States.
Porsche Design Tower Amenities
- 3-story high lobby with glass car elevator observatory in center of lobby
- Lobby level restaurant overlooking the ocean with indoor and outdoor seating.
- Private enclosed wine locker for each unit located within the restaurant.
- Lobby level Bar and Lounge overlooking the ocean with monumental fireplace and big screen TV’s.
- 1 oceanfront pool located on first floor landscaped deck with food and beverage service.
- 2 oversize plunge spas located at the 5th floor west side Sunset Deck overlooking the Intracoastal Waterways.
Ocean front pool featuring on site restaurant and services
- Game room and Ball Room with elevated ceilings, located on 5th floor:
- Virtual Golf Simulator.
- 4-car interconnected virtual race simulator.
- Movie theater with stadium seating, popcorn bar and surround sound.
- Card table and billiard area.
- Oceanfront ballroom equipped with Bar and catering kitchen.
Owners lounge with fire places
Spa and Fitness
- Oceanfront fitness room equipped with state-of-the art machines and oceanfront yoga room.
- Oceanfront Hair salon with manicure and pedicure stations.
- Men and Woman’s spa equipped with snow room, sauna and steam rooms.
- Locker room area with bathrooms and showers.
- Unisex treatment rooms: Massage, facial and Vichy shower.
- Two oversize plunge spas.
- Outdoor seating/sunbathing deck for afternoon sun and watching sunsets.
- Additional tanning deck one level below that connects with the Spa.
Porsche Design Tower Residence Features
- Private elevators elevators will open directly into the residences without having to go through a foyer.
- Two level units available with close to 24 feet height ceilings
- Poggenpohl Kitchen
- Fireplace in all units
- 15 feet deep (5 meter), terraces, the deepest in Miami
- Every apartment facing the ocean will have a pool approximately 10’ X 15’ in the terrace.
- Outdoor gourmet kitchens
- Two parking garage besides apartment for models B, C and D
- Four parking garages besides apartment for model A
- 3,4,6 bedrooms residences plus maid quarters
- Flexible rooms (some floor-plans)
- From 4,800 square feet to over 10,000 sq. ft residences
Fireplace on every unit
Exclusive Poggenpohl kitchens
Porsche Design Tower you can have your exclusive Poggenpohl Kitchen in carbon fiber.
Extra wide bedrooms
Bathrooms with sophisticated design.
Gil Dezer is one of South Florida’s most accomplished businessman, as well as one of the largest ocean front property owners in Sunny Isles Beach. His portfolio of property includes over 27 acres of prime oceanfront real estate, including 2,100 feet of beachfront between 158th St. and 191st St. along Collins Avenue.
This is one of the largest holdings of beachfront property able to be developed in the state, most of which is earmarked for redevelopment as mid-and-high-rise luxury condominiums, condo-hotels, motels, and rental communities.
Watch exclusive interview with Gil Dezer.
Click here or above for information, floor plans, pictures of the most lavish and sophisticated Penthouse