Ritz Carlton Bal Harbour 10295 Collins Ave Bal Harbour, FL 33154
Ritz Carlton Bal Harbour Hotel and Residences
Ritz Carlton Bal Harbour features 124 studio rooms, executive suites and private residences. Spacious modern perspectives opening to large terraces with panoramic views enhance each guest room design. Precious mahogany wood, granite stone material, leather accents and custom artwork by painters Jay McCafferty and Darren Waterston help to convey a serene and warm atmosphere.
Builder: Boran Craig Barber Engel
Architect: Nichols, Brosch, Sandoval & Associates
Interior Designer: Culpepper, McAuliffe and Meaders
Year built: 2007
Number of rooms: 124 Residences
Contact us for more information or to schedule a private preview
Ritz Carlton Bal Harbour two-story lobby, completed with Jatoba columns, leather upholstered walls and marble flooring features 22-foot ceilings and oversized glass windows that present picturesque views of the surrounding waterways. A $4 million international art collection is installed throughout the space, reflecting the hotel’s contemporary styling.
Ritz Carlton Bal Harbour Hotel and Residences features 124 ocean-view guest rooms in studio, suites and residences setup. Accessible by private and semi-private elevators. Ranging in size from 510 to over 1,600 square feet, each residence is outfitted with European wood cabinetry and granite countertops, free-standing tubs in bathrooms with 10-foot, floor-to-ceiling windows that overlook the Atlantic Ocean and inlet, and living spaces that flow on to large panoramic terraces with unparalleled views.
Ritz Carlton Bal Harbour Location
Ritz Carlton Bal Harbour Building
The ultra‐chic oceanfront Ritz Carlton Bal Harbour is located on the northeastern end of Bal Harbour Village, bordered by Baker’s Haulover Inlet and the Atlantic Ocean.
Almost 750 feet of pristine beachfront and world class amenities on a spectacular five acre site only 15 minutes away from renowned South Beach and right next the exclusive Bal Harbour Shops our Bal Harbour hotel offers easy access from both Miami and Fort Lauderdale International airports.
Studios: Featuring 61 studios offering 550 square feet of space plus a terrace.
Suites: Our 61 spacious 1,100 sf suites come with additional amenities, including a 52″ flat-‐ screen plasma TV and a fully‐equipped kitchen.
Residences: The residences feature direct ocean views, gourmet kitchens with top of the line appliances.
Innovatively modern in design with a curved shape and glass exteriors, our 18-story building elegantly combines state of the art technology, refined and peaceful contemporary interiors, unique custom made artwork and an exquisite ambiance for those expecting nothing but perfection.”
Ritz Carlton Bal Harbour Amenities and Services
- Beautiful outdoor heated swimming pool with private cabanas
- Exhale Bal Harbour, offering relaxing and restorative treatments
- Luxury accommodations with inviting amenities and ocean views
- Breathtaking indoor and outdoor wedding and meeting venues
- A 10,000-square-foot spa and state-of-the-art fitness center
- World-class, ocean-view bar, lounge, restaurant and poolside garden café
- Oceanfront pool and beachside service amid private cabanas and individual hot tub
- Housekeeping, in-room dining and all other hotel amenities one would expect of a five-star facility
- 24-hour concierge service, personal shoppers and multi-lingual staff that can help accommodate requests that range from evening-out attire to private jet and yacht charters
- Exclusive in-room pet amenities, including the Lulu Flynn Dog Program, Eloise Pet signature doggie beds, bowls and treats, and special recipes prepared by celebrity chef Ingrid Hoffman
- Dog-sitting and walking and access to grooming and veterinarian services are available through the concierge