Setai Miami Beach101 20th St Miami Beach, FL 33139
Setai Miami Beach Condos for Sale
Setai Miami Beach is a luxury condominium hotel featuring 1 to 3 bedroom exclusive residences and services designed by Jean-Michel Gathy.
The hotel, designed by Jean-Michel Gathy, includes a recording studio and a 10,000-square-foot (930 m2) penthouse with rooftop pool and jacuzzi
Neighborhood: Miami Beach Real Estate
Developer: Setai Group, LLC
Architect: Alayo & Denniston International
Interior Designer: Jean-Michel Gathy
Year built: 2004
Number of stories: 38
Number of residences: 163
Residence mix: Studio, 1 to 4 bedroom residences and penthouses.
Setai Miami Beach Location
The Setai Residences is located between the Bass Museum and the Atlantic Ocean
- Arrival with grand porte-cochere
- 24-hour attended lobby designed by award-winning designers
- Mezzanine level with recreation and state-of-the-artstrength and fitness center (North & South Towers)
- High-speed gearless elevators with security controlled,
- Access key-activated system
- Semi-private elevator hallway
- Oceanfront walking paths and green areas
- Heated swimming pools with service staff
- Full-service poolside pavilion and wet bar
- Restaurant and bar discounts for Setai Residences owners
Setai Miami Beach feature beach services including chairs and refreshments.
Lush landscaped pool and meditation gardens
- Setai feature a personal chauffeur and limousine service for airport pick-up and nights in town
- Gourmet dining at the hotel’s signature restaurants
- Pre-arrival provisioning, grocery shopping and delivery
- 24-hour in-room dining, catering and chef service
- Housekeeping, dry cleaning and laundry service
- Nanny and childcare services
- Children’s programs
- Oceanfront cabanas with flat-screen television,mini bar, icemaker and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Personalized service for pets
- Kitchen features imported Italian cabinetry
- Sub-Zero and Gagenau top of the line appliances
- Garbage disposal and Imported granite countertops with full-height granite backslashes
- Bosch energy-efficient, large-capacity washer and dryer
The Setai Miami Beach Hotel operations was acquired in 2013 by the Nakash family for nearly $90 million. This latest acquisition adds to the family’s hotel portfolio, the Victor Hotel in addition to Casa Casuarina (formerly known as the Versce mansion).
The Setai was built in the 1930s and then redesigned along with an adjacent 40-story condo tower built in 2004 by Jean Michel Gathy and Jaya Ibrahim.
Floor plans are available upon request.