St Regis Bal Harbour 9701, 9703,9705 Collins Ave Miami Beach, FL
ST REGIS BAL HARBOUR
Architect: Sieger Suarez
Interior Designer: Yabu Pushelberg
Year Built: 2011
Number of Units: 282
Location: Bal Harbour Real Estate
9701-9705 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour, FL
Unit Sizes: From 1785 to 6848 s.f. (165 to 636 m²)
Prices and availability upon request
Contact us for more information or to schedule a private preview
ST REGIS BAL HARBOUR LOCATION
AVAILABLE RESIDENCES AT ST REGIS BAL HARBOUR
ST REGIS BAL HARBOUR FLOOR PLANS
St Regis Bal Harbour North Tower Floor Plans
9705 Collins Ave Miami Beach FL
ST REGIS BAL HARBOUR CENTER TOWER FLOOR PLANS
9703 Collins Ave Miami Beach FL
ST REGIS BAL HARBOUR SOUTH TOWER FLOOR PLANS
9701 Collins Ave Miami Beach FL
St Regis Harbour
St Regis Bal Harbour features spectacular 2,3,4 and 5 bedroom residences, ranging from 1,777 sqft to 6,848 sqft.(165 – 636 M²).
“The Residences at The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort represent a new chapter in the enduring legacy that began in 1904 when John Jacob Astor IV opened the gilded doors of The St. Regis New York on Park Avenue and 55th Street.
Inspired by private teas, midnight suppers and opulent galas, this legendary landmark ushered in a new era of lavish entertainment and social gatherings for Manhattan’s elite. The success of St. Regis is a result of a commitment to deliver unrivaled luxury and bespoke service to every Resident and guest at all locations around the globe.
The Residences at The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort promise to do precisely that for Residents of this stunning seaside address.”
There are many remarkable places on earth perfect for settling down and living a fulfilling life. One of them is on the northern tip of the barrier island of Miami Beach. Nestled beside the atlantic Ocean coast, this quaint one-square-mile village is known worldwide as Bal Harbour, Florida’s most fashionable destination.
The Village of Bal Harbour was incorporated in 1946. In the ensuing six-plus decades, it has blossomed into a tropical haven of luxurious oceanfront estates, pristine beaches, fine restaurants and a glorious open-air fashion mecca, the Bal Harbour Shops, which is celebrated as one of the world’s premier luxury retail and shopping destinations.
Life in Bal Harbour is good.
SHOPPING AS IT MEANT TO BE
That this is the apogee of fine shopping is indisputable. The Bal Harbour Shops, directly across Collins avenue from The Residences at The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort, feature a collection of more than 100 designer and specialty boutiques including the following:
Brioni, Bvlgari, Carolina, Herrera, Cartier, Chanel, Christophel, Dior, De Beers, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Georg Jensen, Giorgi Armani, Gucci, Harry Winston, Hermès, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Luca Luca, Michael Kors, Neiman Marcus, Oscar de la Renta, Prada, Saks Fifth Avenue, Tiffany & Co., Valentino, Versace, Yves Saint Laurent and others.
Reside in a modern-day masterpiece
This is the ultimate oceanfront address in Florida’s fashionable destination The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort is designed as a five-star resort hotel and Residence consisting of three all-glass towers rising 27 stories above nine acres of lushly landscaped grounds and gardens overlooking an expansive stretch of beach.
The 270 Residences range in size from approximately 1,800 square feet to over 6,800 square feet and feature exclusive resort-setting amenities. Two- to five-bedroom Residences as well as condominium hotel suites are offered, with multiple floor plans and extraordinary views of beach, ocean and the city beyond. Many Residences have fireplaces, and feature private entry foyers off elevators and outdoor balcony “living rooms” ranging in size up to 1,400 square feet. designer-ready interiors offer the opportunity to customize the space with the buyer’s own personal style.
Contact us for more information or to schedule a private preview
ST REGIS BAL HARBOUR FEATURES
- Kitchen features imported Italian cabinetry with high-gloss exotic-wood
- Sub-Zero stainless steel integrated refrigerator/freezer
- Sub-Zero stainless steel wine storage system
- Gas cook-top with six burners Wolf Professional 36-inch
- Microwave oven and stainless steel Wolf ventilation
- Wolf e Series 30-inch oven(s) in classic stainless steel finish with touch control panel and LCD display
- Warming drawer Wolf 30-inch
- Miele dishwasher(s)
- Built-in Miele stainless steel coffee system
- InSinkerator garbage disposal and Imported granite countertops with full-heightgranite backslashes
- Bosch energy-efficient, large-capacity washer and dryer
ST REGIS BAL HARBOUR – TOWER FEATURES
- Dramatic arrival plaza with grand porte-cochere
- 24-hour attended lobby designed by award-winningdesigners, Yabu Pushelberg
- Mezzanine level with recreation and state-of-the-artstrength and fitness center (North & South Towers)
- High-speed gearless elevators with security controlled,
- key-activated system
- Semi-private or private elevator access to Residences direct access to service elevators for deliveries and staff services
- Nine acres of lushly landscaped grounds and gardens with more than 600 feet of ocean frontage
- Oceanfront walking paths and green areas
- Heated Resident-only swimming pools with service staff
- Full-service poolside pavilion and wet bar
ST REGIS BAL HARBOUR – RESIDENCE SERVICES
- Signature St. Regis Butler Service. St. Regis Butlers are always on-call to manage and facilitate Resident requests.
- Valet, concierge and discrete (but ever-present) security personnel
- Residential manager and dedicated full-time staff exclusively to serve Residents
- Personal shopper and shopping bag pick-up from Bal Harbour Shops
ST REGIS BAL HARBOUR SELECT HOTEL SERVICES
- Personal chauffeur and limousine service for airport pick-up and nights on the town
- Gourmet dining at the hotel’s signature oceanfront restaurant
- Rare vintages at the hotel’s St. Regis Wine Bar
- Pre-arrival provisioning, grocery shopping and delivery
- 24-hour in-room dining, catering and chef service
- Housekeeping, dry cleaning and laundry service
- Nanny and childcare services
- Children’s programs
- Oceanfront cabanas with flat-screen television,mini bar, icemaker and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Personalized service for pets
ST REGIS STATE OF THE ART FITNESS CENTER
- Exercise and cardiovascular equipment with computerized monitoring and tracking capabilities
- Individual television monitors
- Personal trainers available for weight training and high-energy activity instruction
- Sauna and herbal steam room at Center Tower facility
ST REGIS BAL HARBOUR REMÈDE SPA®
- A superb 12,000-square-foot Remède Spa, exclusive to St. Regis Hotels and Resorts
- Comprehensive menu of facial, massage, body, wax and nail services
- Signature touches like champagne and Jacques Torres truffles
- Laboratoire Remède focuses on anti-aging therapies that combine science, nature and the senses (Spa services are available at additional costs)
Pictures and information, courtesy of St Regis Bal Harbour.