Ten Museum Park Penthouse 1040 Biscayne Blvd Miami, FL 33130
TEN MUSEUM PARK PENTHOUSE
Ten Museum Park Penthouse were designed by Chad Oppenheim to maximize abundance of light and the dramatic city and Bay views. Enjoy expansive floor plans, 20 ft ceiling height, deep terraces rooftop rooftop pools.
Developer: Covin Companies
Architect: Chad Oppenheim
Builder: Covin Companies
Year Built: 2007
Number of Units: 200
Unit Sizes: From 886 to 4879 s.f. (82.21 – 453.27 m²)
Contact us for more information or to schedule a private preview
TEN MUSEUM PARK PENTHOUSE – LOCATION
SOME THINGS ARE TOO GOOD NOT TO BE TRUE
Three stories of sleek sophistication and understated elegance offering 20-ft floor to ceiling views of Greater Miami and a breathtaking sunset everyday.
This dream home will appeal to those with an eye for design with sexy, trendy and modern touches throughout, offering a sense of lightness, well-being and irresistible happiness to come home to.
Ten Museum Park Penthouse beckons a true aficionado of impeccable taste for the exclusive and simple lifestyle that only it can offer.
True living is in the details:
- 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 3 level Penthouse
- 2,556 total sq. ft.
- 20-ft ceilings
- High-impact, floor-to-ceiling windows
- Sleek porcelain flooring throughout 1st level
- Rich espresso wood flooring throughout 2nd level
- Private roof-top Jacuzzi with separate wet bar area and observation deck
- Granite countertops and stainless steel Sub zero, Miele & Bosch appliances
- Ample storage and closets fitted with custom-made California Closet Systems
- Building has intimate, boutique-like feel with only 200 units
- Quiet and cozy private lobby
- Signature, world-class Clinique La Prairie Spa
- 25,000 sq. ft. sky garden and fitness center
- Eight pools, including infinity sunrise and sunset pools
- Two resistance lap pools and four plunge pools
- Concierge and Valet services offered
A WORLD-CLASS NEIGHBORHOOD FOR A WORLD-CLASS PROPERTY – ONLY AT TEN MUSEUM PARK:
This simple and elegant airy unit comes flooded with natural light, and overlooks the Future of Miami. This unit allows you the opportunity to claim your stake in one the most important boulevard’s in the world.
Biscayne Boulevard, known for its grandeur and excitement – is home to the Miami Heat’s AAA; the world’s largest cruise port; the newly-created Museum Park by Herzog & de Meuron, and a top-rated performing arts center.
This gateway to freedom, with the presiding historic freedom tower, heralds a world of possibilities as part of the Biscayne Wall and Downtown neighborhood with the up-and-coming Resort World and Miami World Center, home to Miami’s future convention center and Marriott Miami, South Florida’s largest hotel. Ten Museum Park Penthouse PH 4406 gives you the eyes into the Future of Miami and a chance to finally be in the center of it all. Do you have what it takes to claim your piece?
TEN MUSEUM PARK PENTHOUSE – FLOOR PLAN
ABOUT TEN MUSEUM PARK
TEN MUSEUM PARK PENTHOUSE
THE UPCOMING NEIGHBORHOOD
One Thousand Museum by Zaha Hadid
Resorts World Miami is the name of a 13.9 acre major development proposed for the Omni District of Downtown Miami by the Malaysian based Genting Group. At 10 million square feet and with an estimated cost of $3.1 billion, it is considered one of the largest developments in the history of Florida.
One of America’s most exciting cities is giving rise to a vibrant new center. At almost 30 acres, Miami Worldcenter achieves the heights of a world-class destination. This project is going to be built right behind Biscayne boulevard, a mix of retail, commercial and residential towers.