2711 S Ocean Dr Hollywood, FL 33019
Trump Hollywood is a Luxury 41 story tower featuring 200 exclusive 2 to 4 bedroom residences, all with private elevator access, top of the line appliances and finishes.
With 240 linear feet of pristine beachfront on the Atlantic Ocean, each residence feature spectacular ocean, Intracoastal and city views.
Neighborhood: Hollywood Real Estate
Developer: BH III LLC
Architect: Robert M. Swedroe Architects
Year Built: 2009
Number of Units: 200
Unit Sizes: From 2088 to 5086 Square Feet (193-472 Square Meters)
Trump Hollywood – Location
Ideally located in the heart of Hollywood Beach at 2711 South Ocean Drive, the property is minutes from Miami’s and Ft. Lauderdale’s premier destinations, including world-class dining and shopping at Bal Harbour Shops, Aventura Mall and Las Olas Boulevard, museums, theaters, Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport and Port Everglades.
Within walking distance of Trump Hollywood are the vibrant Hollywood Broadwalk, Diplomat Landing, and Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa.
The innovative minds at the award-winning and internationally recognized design firm of Yabu Pushelberg joined forces with Robert Swedroe, the celebrated architect renowned for his ground-breaking projects, to create Trump Hollywood.
The striking 41-story tower features floor to ceiling glass allowing spectacular views from every room of the flow-through floor plans. Generous sunrise and sunset terraces enable residents to enjoy South Florida’s oceanfront breezes.
With only 200 residences, each with private elevators, Trump Hollywood delivers privacy and exclusivity. The tower’s third floor includes an elegant two-story lobby, which opens to an oceanfront pool deck, spa and cabanas.
Trump Hollywood – Residences Type & Dimensions
Trump Hollywood features 2, 3 and 5-bedroom residences ranging in size from 2,100 to more than 5,000 square feet of air conditioned living space, plus expansive terraces from nearly 400 to more than 900 square feet. Two exclusive bi-level Penthouse residences offer nearly 9,000 square feet on the tower’s 41st floor.
Trump Hollywood – Overview of Floor Plans
- 4th Floor – Lanai Residences with 3,953 sq ft of interior space, including lower level with direct access to 3rd floor pool and amenities deck
- 5th to 33rd Floor – Six residences per floor ranging from 2,100 to 3,395 sq ft of interior space
- 34th to 40th Floor – Four residences per floor ranging from 3,395 sq ft to the Sky Residences with 5,086 sq ft of interior space
- Penthouse Floor – Two, two-story Penthouses with 8,926 sq ft of interior space
- Exquisitely appointed two-story entrance lobby designed by the award-winning firm of Yabu Pushelberg
- Lushly landscaped entry plaza with elegant porte cochere entrance and stunning water display feature
- Clubroom with multimedia facilities, billiards and game room
- 4,000 Sq Ft (371 m2) state-of-the-art fitness center with men’s and women’s steam and sauna
- Theater room
- Wine cellar and tasting salon
- Lavish cigar lounge with private humidors
- Breakfast café
- Library/private dining room with catering kitchen
- Elevated pool deck overlooking the Atlantic Ocean featuring a poolside café, heated pool, two spas and reflecting pool
- Beach and pool attendant with towel service
- Two levels of beachfront private cabanas
- Private poolside cabanas
- Secure air-conditioned storage spaces
- Three lighted tennis courts and one multipurpose court
- Exclusive concierge staff and services
- 24-hour complimentary valet parking
- 24-hour attended security services
- Key FOB operated high-speed elevators to individual private elevator foyers
- The latest in “Smart Building” technology through Apple’s iTouch, linking residents to building amenities
All renderings and pictures courtesy of they developer BH III LLC.
Floor plans are available upon request.