Vita Residences at Grove Isle
Vita Residences is a luxury project featuring 65 exclusive 3 to 4 bedroom residences located on the exclusive Gove Isle. The residences feature top of the line appliances and dramatic views of the ocean.
Developer: Ugo Colombo, CMC Group
Year built: 2025
Number of Stories: 6
Number of Residences: 65
Residence Mix: 3 and 4 bedroom residences
Terraces: 13 foot deep
Ceiling height: 11.5 ft residences, 12.5 ft Penthouses
Vita Residences Location
Located in the Grove Isle a 20 acre private island off Coconut Grove. Vita is just a few blocks away from great schools, restaurants and entertainment. The island bayfront seating and entertainment areas enable residents to fully enjoy the waterfront setting and the spectacular sunrises and sunsets.
Ugo Colombo, a native of Milan, Italy, has been personally involved in crafting Vita’s residences and penthouses. From floor-plan flow and technological functionality to hand-selecting marbles at quarries in Italy and choosing manufacturers of the finest cabinetry and interior accessories, every detail is
a reflection of his unique perspective on timeless luxury and unparalleled quality.
20 Acre private island
Unobstructed views of the ocean
Marina and boat slips
Each penthouse feature a private rooftop terrace with a pool and summer kitchen.
Designed powder room
Marble and wood accents
His and hers vanities
Bathroom feature natural light and beautiful bay views
Grove Isle residents, friends, and family Vita residents receive a house membership to the Grove Isle Club, which features a bayfront pool and a poolside bar Additional private amenities at Grove Isle, designed for residents to make the most of waterfront living, include:
- A 5 star gourmet restaurant and bar
- Marina with boat slips
- Tennis courts, lighted for night games
- Pickleball and padel courts
- Children’s playground
Vita Building Features
- Vita’s six-story curved building features a glass-canopy-covered entrance on Grove Isle’s Biscayne Bay waterfront.
- Each of just 65 luxuriously designed and appointed condominium residences showcases unobstructed panoramic bay views and feature wrapped terraces
- Three and four bedroom residences range from 2,500 to 5,000 square feet and are wrapped by terraces that are 13’5” deep.
- Penthouses ranging from 3,400 to 6,600 square feet each offer a private rooftop terrace with a private swimming pool and summer kitchen, for an additional 2,900 to 6,100 square feet of outdoor space.
- Elegantly landscaped grounds are planted with a variety of native Florida palms and flowering trees
- Vita has been designed to meet National Green Building Standard Certification (NGBS)
Exclusive Personal Services & Resort-Style Amenities
A concierge is available to assist with a wide array of arrangements, such as dining and entertainment reservations, special events, and travel, as well as in-residence services including private event planning, home provisioning, housekeeping and much more.
The wellness amenities are a visual work of art. This sophisticated space has been designed in Italy by A++ with incredible attention to detail. The area is open exclusively to Vita’s residents and includes a state-of-the-art fitness center, a dedicated studio room, and a spa with men’s and women’s locker rooms with saunas and steam rooms.
Vita at Grove Isle building features
- Individual Parking Garages & Bicycle Storage
- Private, enclosed individual garages allow for self-parking and are designed with provisions for electric vehicle charging stations and an optional lift for a second vehicle
- A valet parking building offers electric vehicle charging stations
- 24/7 valet service
- Conveniently located bicycle storage
- Advanced Technology & Security Property-wide access control providing ultimate security with electronic keys for guests and service personnel
- Wi-Fi throughout all indoor and outdoor shared spaces
- Vita Linc app: A digital Concierge App providing residents with the ability to:
- Register guests and provide them with an electronic key
- Contact property management
- Privately message residents
- Check pending or delivered packages
- Access appliance manuals and condo docs
- Request valet for your own or a guest’s car
Vita Residences and Penthouses
of lighting, audio-visual systems, and heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems (HAVC), and has provisions for control of window treatments
Vita Private Outdoor Living Space
Large waterfront terraces allow for dining, lounging, and entertaining in South Florida’s remarkable climate. Residences feature expansive 13’-deep private waterfront terraces
— In addition to an expansive 13’-deep waterfront terrace, each penthouse also offers an entertainment-scale private rooftop terrace with a pool and summer kitchen
[page-name] Floor Plans
Floor plans are available upon request.
For more information about purchasing a residence at Vita, please send us a message using the form below.